How do you like your coffee??

Not a fan.

I really like chai but work in hospitality right now until I can get my counseling cert and desperately need the caffeine so I get dirty chai (chai with espresso) My regular morning coffee ideally I mix chai (powder is best but sometimes the liquid mix) and then add either coconut milk or coconut milk creamer. That's what I'm drinking now, yum yum!

I really like chai but work in hospitality right now until I can get my counseling cert and desperately need the caffeine so I get dirty chai (chai with espresso) My regular morning coffee ideally I mix chai (powder is best but sometimes the liquid mix) and then add either coconut milk or coconut milk creamer. That's what I'm drinking now, yum yum!
Drinking me some warm coffee myself. I like french vanilla creamer with some organic sugar :D

No life before coffee...hot...cream & sugar. Dislike luke-warm coffee or black coffee...makes me jittery.

Black Coffee!
If i want to add with it, then it would be , Ice coffee with vanilla ice and cream to get cooled down or white russian to get drunk *yumms*

613751f2e29394dcd67347dde283ee17.jpg

My favorite....I actually look forward to waking up the smell of this brewing. It literally makes my morning... On weekends, I like two cups and then I'll have a couple of cups of decaf Hazlenut creame coffee...just milk, no sugar.

Back