How do you get rid of stretch marks?

howag

Reaction score
After I gave birth...na I'm joking. I've been going to the gym a lot more lately and as a result I've got some stretch marks on the left side of my body, between my pectoral and shoulder. I really want them gone so does anyone know of any creams or other methods not involving surgery which have actually worked?

Thanks.

nothing. most of lotions or oils are not working but make them look less noticable but still visual. i use cocoa butter palmer's, or vitamin E oil. sorry. :)

sound sometimes, I aware it on, I Notice it on stretch mark on my body sometimes prevent to happened you adjust to pant proper on your somethings sometimes reason issues on adjust to things not serious! not surgery, I recommend doctor will find out reason investiage to my health

Presumably "stretch marks" on males should be brought to one's doctor's attention. Re post #3
Serious?

Last edited:
Bottesini: are "stretch marks" indications of decreased body "fat"? Perhaps the consequence of losing say 300 pounds?

I don't recall this matter discussed on the T V programme- Biggest losers. Also, don't recall males showing "stretch marks" in their first appearance.

In keeping with the season a big 6 laps for you today.

Last edited:
:lol:
Bottesini: are "stretch marks" indications of decreased body "fat"? Perhaps the consequence of losing say 300 pounds?

I don't recall this matter discussed on the T V programme- Biggest losers.

In keeping with the season a big 6 laps for you today.

No! People get stretch marks when they gain a lot of weight, or sometimes during a really fast growth spurt.

They get them from fast body mass increase, losing weight certainly would not give them more.

No! People get stretch marks when they gain a lot of weight, or sometimes during a really fast growth spurt.

They get them from fast body mass increase, losing weight certainly would not give them more.

You can get stretch marks if you loose weight too quickly. It's weird, I know, but there you have it!

After I gave birth...na I'm joking. I've been going to the gym a lot more lately and as a result I've got some stretch marks on the left side of my body, between my pectoral and shoulder. I really want them gone so does anyone know of any creams or other methods not involving surgery which have actually worked?

Thanks.

They should go away over time. If you are working out regularly, I wouldn't worry about it.

:lol: Apparently you never got a little fat at anytime in your life!

that is not funny because sometimes sometimes fats on reason affect to life ! I Notice it on my client! I have client! my client have stretch mark not reason!
not silly I avoid on health reason! adjust to issues hard to rid on stretch! I don't show on nice because embrassment girl don't like sound!! impossibles!

you to go to execrise to must to gym :)

Exactly. Which is why pregnant women get them. Their belly grows so fast and big!l I have see large men with stretch marks as well.

that is not funny because sometimes sometimes fats on reason affect to life ! I Notice it on my client! I have client! my client have stretch mark not reason!
not silly I avoid on health reason! adjust to issues hard to rid on stretch! I don't show on nice because embrassment girl don't like sound!! impossibles!

you to go to execrise to must to gym :)

I was not laughing at the plight of people with stretch marks.

I was laughing because drphil seems to think only women get them.

They should go away over time. If you are working out regularly, I wouldn't worry about it.

They are pretty much permanent I think. I work out alot and have them on my shoulders and biceps since I was 18. Maybe they go away for some. :dunno:

I have seen lotions on TV that are for stretch marks , but I have no idea if they work. I heard vitamin E helped . You could try some buying some vitamin E cream , you buy it in health stores and some drugs store sell it. Make sure there is no mineral oil in it as this a cheap oil and not good for your skin.

Try cocoa butter lotion? I hear that works wonders for stretch marks.

Back