How do you do this?

Angel

♥"Concrete Angel"♥
Premium Member
Reaction score
How do you do this by posting a link like the one in the quote? I'm having trouble doing that, still cannot firgure out how.

More about Trinity is in this thread all the verse that tells us that Jesus is God. Scriptures in the bible

How do you do this by posting a link like the one in the quote? I'm having trouble doing that, still cannot firgure out how.

Never mind it won't work Lol..

Sorry about that, I was trying to show you, Let me do it in another way.

[*Url=paste the website link]*In your words regarding in what the website is about*[/url*]

This is how it is done, but remove the stars (*)

Good thread, Angel ... I'm often wondering how did some members do that. I'll be watching here from time to time then I will try to test myself here later. Thanks and Good Luck too.

Yesssss I got it finally!!! ha ha ha, many Thanks Cherie-o!!!

Angel, could have checked the FAQ :D

here's direct link to this FAQ for vB code;
AllDeaf.com - vB Code List

although there's links that's clickable to read FAQ in "Posting Rules" box below left VVVV

Good thread, Angel ... I'm often wondering how did some members do that. I'll be watching here from time to time then I will try to test myself here later. Thanks and Good Luck too.

When you copy the website link, then you click to reply to a post, you will see on top the white smile, below it look like a earth ball, click that, paste the link on there then click OK, then press space bar after html, then add your own words, then click submit :)

You can use this thread to practice. Let me try again ha ha.

http://www.alldeaf.com/members/roadrunner.html beep beep

Aw it didn't work this time. hmmm....

angel

other way... use either Quick Reply box or Post Reply

then

either you type or find a text you want linked then highlight that part of text then click the Link button above the text box (the Link button is a Earth with chain at bottom although you can hover your cursor over the icon for tooltip to appear to tell you it is "Insert Link" ) a box will pop up for you to type in url then press ok...

^^ You got it right this time-- :thumb: What you were doing was setting up the URL Hyperlink...twice. ;)

~RR

ha ha now I know how to do it. this is soo cool!!! Thank you so much Cherie and Boultie for your help and patience!! :D

:applause: :lol: Now that you're getting the handle of it and looks like you're having fun with it too. :cool:

~RR

ha ha now I know how to do it. this is soo cool!!! Thank you so much Cherie and Boultie for your help and patience!! :D

As much as they provided help for you....*ahems*...I once showed you...guess it happened during a 'blonde moment'. :lol:

...Umm..btw-- :scatter: Beep beep!!

~RR

As much as they provided help for you....*ahems*...I once showed you...guess it happened during a 'blonde moment'. :lol:

...Umm..btw-- :scatter: Beep beep!!

~RR

ha ha ha very funnie! Thanks :ily:

I hope Sunshine1 will be able to do it too. :fingersx:

Back