how do u fill the hole inside?

SilentRider

Reaction score
If im not busy riding, doing stuff, work.. I notice sometimes there's a hole inside im trying to fill so as to feel satisfied.. or is it something everybody has? For example ill see a hearing person listen to music to sooothe nerves. See someone talk on the phone and feel happy afterwards. I guess im just curious what u guys do to fill that hole inside ya.

I remember many times feeling as if there was something "missing" in my life"...but did not know what it was or what to do about it.....

I did many years of searching (in all the wrong places) to fill that hole. I finally discovered that it was a God-shaped hole that only He could fill. When I accepted Jesus as my Savior, He send the Holy Spirit to fill that hole. :)

I did many years of searching (in all the wrong places) to fill that hole. I finally discovered that it was a God-shaped hole that only He could fill. When I accepted Jesus as my Savior, He send the Holy Spirit to fill that hole. :)

That's basically what a friend told me when I confided in her....

Nice to know its not uncommon. Yep I do believe there is someone greater than all the creations we can see. And that there is a purpose for us. Thanks for your feedback.

If im not busy riding, doing stuff, work.. I notice sometimes there's a hole inside im trying to fill so as to feel satisfied.. or is it something everybody has? For example ill see a hearing person listen to music to sooothe nerves. See someone talk on the phone and feel happy afterwards. I guess im just curious what u guys do to fill that hole inside ya.

Dude, this just happens with age. Try new things, meet new people, cook new food, life does not end at any age.

For me, at the moment, it's learning better English grammar, but most times it is a lot more exciting than that. LOL.

dare to do someting different, or something difficult to do, like a big project...
that will fill in the hole for ya

Dude, this just happens with age. Try new things, meet new people, cook new food, life does not end at any age.

For me, at the moment, it's learning better English grammar, but most times it is a lot more exciting than that. LOL.

U know what.. ur right! Im not a kid anymore. But not too old either.. I guess cuz of my motorcycle accident I got a little more time to think.. cuz usually at work im doing 10-12 hours.. no time to think. I like ur idea to find new things to learn and pursue .. thx man

U know what.. ur right! Im not a kid anymore. But not too old either.. I guess cuz of my motorcycle accident I got a little more time to think.. cuz usually at work im doing 10-12 hours.. no time to think. I like ur idea to find new things to learn and pursue .. thx man

You're welcome. You're one of those extreme sports people and I can respect it. Just be safe about it...

Check out that movie 127 hrs, I think you might like it.

Wirelessly posted (droid)

For me, the cure is human connection. We are all connected but often we do no see it. A laugh with a loved one renews my spirit.

Like someone else said, we all have those holes.

For me, doing something artistic helps, as does spending time with my animals.

Jen M.

Wirelessly posted (droid)

Yes, animals. My cat is a comforting companion when I'm not feeling well. My dogs help me and they ate sweeties. Animals contribute a lot to my life.

I did some searching on medium size Siemens cats.. they look so darling and cute. I wonder since many here suggest a pet, has any of ya been able to train your cat to use the toilet instead of cat litter?

For me, it was getting involved with other gamers while engaging in Role Playing Games like table top Dungeons & Dragons and Live Action Role Play like the Alliance larp.

Back