how do u fill the hole inside?

A Dog, Books, DVD Movies all great things to lose yourself in.

Right! I don't have a dog now. I forgot to add... a good computer game is a good one to lose yourself in.

Staying in touch with people and keeping busy helps. also, taking up an enjoyable activity or hobby and sharing that interest with others can be very enjoyable.

Will this work for you? It says "Fills Holes in one easy step"

Attachments

• spackling.jpg
    spackling.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 3
I did some searching on medium size Siemens cats.. they look so darling and cute. I wonder since many here suggest a pet, has any of ya been able to train your cat to use the toilet instead of cat litter?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQbHS4YJOMc]Cat using toilet & toilet paper - YouTube[/ame]

Check out this youtube!! A Siamese cat is using the toilet!

My hearing girlfriend loves listening to her I pod. She always ask me if it's ok that she listens to it. She always worry that I would feel hurt that I cannot hear I pod and she can.

As for me, it would be finding bikes or snow blowers or going to dog park.

My hearing girlfriend loves listening to her I pod. She always ask me if it's ok that she listens to it. She always worry that I would feel hurt that I cannot hear I pod and she can.

As for me, it would be finding bikes or snow blowers or going to dog park.

Sounds like a reverse "Children of a Lesser God"

I did some searching on medium size Siemens cats.. they look so darling and cute. I wonder since many here suggest a pet, has any of ya been able to train your cat to use the toilet instead of cat litter?

Never wanted to have to compete with my cat to use the toilet.

I think trying to "fill a hole" or feeling something is missing, is that sometimes there may be a breakup, a death in the family, or just loneliness in general....Of course, there can be many situations and filling that hole takes some time, and some people cannot seem to fill it. And they become somewhat of a "lost soul."....

I remmy my doggie death, and for several months I was very depressed and thinking I would never get another dog....but as time went on, and my grieving period was lessened, I did acquire another doggie....And when my mother was killed, that hole was a very big one for a long, long time!....

The death of a child or someone you love very deeply, it seems that hole can never be filled.

Right now, I dont feel a hole in my life. Maybe I am just tooooo busy to develop a hole.

Of course, there can be many situations and filling that hole takes some time, and some people cannot seem to fill it. And they become somewhat of a "lost soul."....

That is me right there... I know who I am, and because of that, I feel lost in a world not of my making. I don't belong here...

Is it possible that you long for a natural world, where you can simply be? Just exist? Perhaps you're bored with the routine of life in a modern civilization? Or you're tired of following orders because you have to work to survive? Maybe a heart-pounding run from a wild hungry animal is in order. Or perhaps you just want someone to be your cave nugs, someone to love, to hug, take each other in a very primal way, and play in a very happy way.

I am bored senseless in this big city.

Various things that help me are -

spending time in outdoors

meditation

working with dogs

walking

volunteering somewhere

time with friends and family who truly love me and accept me how I am

i know a few girls who use a dick.... sad thing is im being seriouse ahahaha

I like to spend time with my niece and nephew, it's a great way to fill in that 'hole' feeling :) Pets are great too! I live alone for long periods of time without seeing my family (on the cruise ship) and I know exactly what you mean by that feeling. I like to try and fill it with challenging activities like learning a new language. When I get the chance, I love volunteering with my friends doing community theatre and stuff- you develop amazing friendships and the feeling of accomplishment when the show finally goes up on stage is awesome :)

I am hearing, and a musician, and I still have that unfilled hole sometimes too. So OP's statement that music fills the void for hearing prople isn't entirely true. (I know it wasn't a statement of what all hearies do, i'm just sharing my different experience.) It is a hobby for me that takes up some of my free time and gets me out with other people. THAT is what helps me not feel lonely. I am single and most of my friends are married or living with someone. So I could stay home alone a lot, but try to get involved in different groups, classes, etc. I started a volleyball team at a local bar's league. Half of the players I found on Craig's List. The key for me is to be too busy to feel self pity. Now I typically rejoice when I have a free evening. I watch TV or a movie. Sure, there are times I still feel very alone. But I think that is probably universal.

As for musical escape, I really only use my iPod when I am working out (gives me running/walking rhythm), cleaning, or trying to learn a new piece for my orchestra. I do know some who really use it to zone out, but that isn't my experience. Sometimes a peppy fast song can hype me up a bit, but I don't retreat into music to take me away from my problems.

i know a few girls who use a dick.... sad thing is im being seriouse ahahaha

Yes, I know many females like that. They have no friends so they use sex to make themselves feel better about having no friends or real realtionships.

I have a big hole, and have several ways of filling it. The best "filler" is hanging out with people that understand me. I have a handful of friends that I've known for many years, and my depression stops when I get together with them about 4-5 times a year.

Otherwise, I ride this several hundred miles a month to make me feel good:

1230270557_9D5KQ-M.jpg

Music doesn't really fill my hole either... it is just something in the background of my mind.

I have to agree with whoever said only God fills the hole... (Not to be preachy, but I won't lie to you either.) but if that doesn't seem to be something you're interested in, I also recommend helping others. It gives you a warm fuzzy feeling that makes the hole feel a lot smaller.

Back