How do I change the words beneath...

Status
Not open for further replies.

mizwytch

Reaction score
How do I change the phrase 'Registered User' to what I'd like under my AllDeaf ID?:hmm:

In the user cp click "edit details" and it will be at the top.

Although I just remembered people have been unable to do that lately unless they are VIP members.

That's right... you have to be a VIP member now in order to do that. Mine should say "Registered Looser" :rofl:

:lol: little bit down on yourself today? ;)
Not at all. Just another case of me laughing at myself. You have to be able to laugh at yourself once and a while. Poker? I don't play poker. Why? I dont even have to gamble to be a looser. see? kind of like that. :rofl:

Ah...ok...thanks for the heads up...Um...how do I become a VIP member?

Oh...and yer not a loser dude! Glad to see you are one those who can laugh at themselves...sure makes life easier to deal with doesn't it. :D

Ah...ok...thanks for the heads up...Um...how do I become a VIP member?

Oh...and yer not a loser dude! Glad to see you are one those who can laugh at themselves...sure makes life easier to deal with doesn't it. :D

vip members pay me

vip members pay me

AH! So you're the "boss" dude here. :wave: ;)

How much and do you take paypal? I love this forum. It has been, and still is, a huge comfort for me. I have those days when I sit and cry over what I have lost, what I'm missing, and so on. But, most of the time I look for the bright side of it all. :ty:

hi everyone

hey. finally signed up as a member after some time of just lurking and reading posts.

Can someone be kind and show me how to post a status of my own. I know how to reply to a post but haven't been able to figure out how to bring up a topic of my own, phffffttt : (
Need a kind person to explain, what kind, I not sure....lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back