How Can You Love God and Hate Someone ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Star, You are Wrong

Know what Star,

I study the Bible with Jehovah's Witnesses, they are very respectful people, they do not push us to have a Bible Study, it just happen we study without any complaining and It's not true what you said Jehovah's Witnesses are pushing people to believe, not true.

Jehovah's Witnesses are encouraging what the Bible said, not pushing, we talked to our Bible Study about this, it's not true that Jehovah's Witnesses are pushing anyone, they politely ask if you like to or not, you are responsible to say no thanks.

Our Bible Study told us if we wanted to stop studying the Bible, it's our responsibility to tell them that, not just sit there and say nothing.

I do not buys your story about Jehovah's Witnesses pushing you, or anyone, you jumped into the wrong conclusion thinking they are when they're not.

They never push me to study or anything...Amen!

I don't hate them, but JW is annoying religion.. JW is pushing people to beleives stuff..
I believes we are just human being. I don't have enemy with any religion as long they don't pushing me.

VamPyro,

I disagree with you, What would you do if Jesus repeatly come to your door encouraging you about the Good News about God's Kingdom soon will come ? Well it would be any one of us would hate Jesus for the bothersome wouldn't it ? The same as hating Jesus or Jehovah's Witnesses, Jesus got baptized by John the Baptizer, So Jehovah's Witnesses got baptized to become Jesus follower to preach door to door....Get out your Bible and find Jesus preaching people from door to door....There are all kinds of colors people who are Jehovah's Witnesses, we have love for all colors people, they are human just like us, we deserves to be treated right, not wrong...

You hate it when they go door to door, but do you have love for Jesus ? Jesus did went door to door too and the people hate it and killed Jesus to stop him from preaching, How can you love Jesus same as Jehovah's Witnesses who are Jesus followers, they do what Jesus did going door to door to preach the wonderful news about God's Kingdom will cease the wars & bad people from hurting one another again. If you love Jesus but show you hated them preaching showed you do not love Jesus's way same as Jehovah's Witnesses way either.

Maybe, Jehovah's Witnesses have done enough damage to make people hate them. Also, hating them doesn't exactly mean hating the religion... but the things they do.

I've had people say, "I hate blacks." No, it wasn't because they're racists... but the fact that a lot of blacks act in a unique way (ghetto attitude) that it turns off many people and makes them uncomfortable. Saying, "I hate blacks." for that reason is a common response.

I don't hate the JW religion, but I do hate the way they do things to me. They solicit in the dorms here at RIT. There was actually a older woman who brought some kids with her and used them at her advantage by having them go door to door and hand out papers while acting innocent.

I don't hate Mormons, but i do hate the way they go door-to-door while dressed up in dark blue khakis, white dress shirts, a tie, and a back pack. Of course, every time I see those guys... I think about the movie Orgazmo. ;)

SxyPorkie, So Jesus a bothersome too ?

What if in the back time Jesus come to your door encouraging you about the Bible truth about the Kingdom will soon come cease the wars, etcs plms in this world ? Would that be interesting ? You may have many problems in your life, but that what Jesus did he finds many have problem in their life and he come to them and preach them about God's law and also explaining to them why there's problem in their life, whatever kinds of problem they have, Jesus have heart to help many people with their problem they have in their home or anywhere, Jesus helped solved it also Jesus healed the sick, cripple, blind, etcs more many splendid beautiful things he did for many, he cares for you and everyone same as Jehovah's Witnesses...They do respects people, you did not kindly tells them you're not interested....Is it the same Jehovah's Witnesses came to your door or it is another different Jehovah's Witnesses came to your door, If you love Jesus do you thinks Jesus would blow up in someone faces in a rude remark like you did to Jehovah's Witnesses....Jehovah's Witnesses are Jesus followers, If you love Jesus but you blew up, have self control be kinds to them...There is no law to sue Jehovah's Witnesses....Oh you start using a bat threating Jehovah's Witnesses, Do you thinks they would do that to people like that with a bat, Jesus would never use a weapon threating people which is forbid God to do that, God is against weapons and threating which it's against the law to do that....Jehovah's Witnesses just encouraging and you're threating them, not right, just like people who threatend to kill Jesus and they killed Jesus anyway will be judge in the face of God's anger, we are not to mistreats peoople like that, have self control and be kinds.
Of course... JWs are bothersome... they keep on bothering me for 4 yrs... wont stop... they dont respect me.. at first i was nice and said no thanks... then later on i kept slamming the door on them.. still come here... last week they came.. I blew up.. told them to stop harassing me and for them to LEAVE ME ALONE..... or will sue them for harassment.... i start using bat threatening them...

EagleCherokee63...You are Apostate

You left Jehovah because you choice to follow the world and be part of this world rather than follow Jehovah's law to do what's right.....If you continues to say they have wrong doctrine, you know where you will end up at in the last day....Also abusive family has nothing to do with the Bible, there's full love in the Bible, You needs to understand Adam and Eve gave us the Sins, we all cannot be perfect in every way, stop blaming for their imperfection, you are also imperfect too, you cannot always do the right things, we cannot control people's mind and heart and soul, everybody born imperfect doesn't mean they meant to be abusive, nobody were born abusive, but born sins because of Adam and Eve broked God's law and they lost their beautiful paradise, it's nobody fault if they are abusive etcs etcs whatever, we CANNOT be PERFECT 24 hours a day, got that ? Also there are people who are not Jehovah's Witnesses are abusive too, do not blame onlys JW are abusive, I have met many abusive, hateful and spiteful nasty people who are not JW....do not pointed at JW ....thinks about millions of people on this earth do bad things too like stealing, murderer, etcs etcs etcs you know what....You do not wants to do good things that's why you left JW and you wanted to do what you wanted to do, not what God wanted you do what's right from wrong...

I am sorry, I mistyped in my sentence about the crown part. I put down the wrong word "throne" so it should be thorny crown instead. Hope that I made that clear.

Reason, I left JW because they have a wrong DOCTRINE!! I dreamt that I saw
Jesus blood on His cross and a thorny crown on His head to died for my sins
and that is how I got saved through Jesus Christ. I researched JW's doctrine
and KJV are in conflicts!!! THE REASON I hate JW's DOCTRINE due to my
abusive family, strict rules, and their legalism!! It not God's GRACE and
LOVE!!!

You left Jehovah because you choice to follow the world and be part of this world rather than follow Jehovah's law to do what's right.....If you continues to say they have wrong doctrine, you know where you will end up at in the last day....Also abusive family has nothing to do with the Bible, there's full love in the Bible, You needs to understand Adam and Eve gave us the Sins, we all cannot be perfect in every way, stop blaming for their imperfection, you are also imperfect too, you cannot always do the right things, we cannot control people's mind and heart and soul, everybody born imperfect doesn't mean they meant to be abusive, nobody were born abusive, but born sins because of Adam and Eve broked God's law and they lost their beautiful paradise, it's nobody fault if they are abusive etcs etcs whatever, we CANNOT be PERFECT 24 hours a day, got that ? Also there are people who are not Jehovah's Witnesses are abusive too, do not blame onlys JW are abusive, I have met many abusive, hateful and spiteful nasty people who are not JW....do not pointed at JW ....thinks about millions of people on this earth do bad things too like stealing, murderer, etcs etcs etcs you know what....You do not wants to do good things that's why you left JW and you wanted to do what you wanted to do, not what God wanted you do what's right from wrong...

You are wrong what you said, I not followed into WORLD and not wants to do good things. you are very confused what my pointed is followed Jesus Christ's blood... I caught, You rejected Jesus Christ into your heart His blood!!! in posts. Reba, others and I told you about Jesus Christ is only WAY, TRUTH, LIFE!!! I am sorry and not accepted JW's law!
I accepted it and obey God's Law.
I didn't say everyone perfect or myself, ONLY count follow to Jesus Christ's BLOOD!!!! What I mean't since I had bad experience from JW!!!

I am best friend with Jesus Christ more than ever in world!!!

True!!! JW's LEGALISM and CULT PERIOD! Jesus Christ died on cross for your sin. If you die tomorrow where do you go??? I knew JW wont accepted Jesus's blood wash their heart away sin.

JW doctrine started in 1800's You are very confused you said about JW and Jesus conflict story posts here!

I raised that JW not accepted Jesus Christ's blood wash my sin. JW DENIED!! JW only called, "prayer" Our father and forgive (missing Jesus Christ's blood wash your heart away from sin)... Not accepted Jesus Christ... thought Jesus is not important "teacher" that's all....
--------------------------------------------------------------

Charles Taze Russell - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia False Prophecy

"Answers To My Jehovah's Witness Friends" - Chapter 2

I read it and caught it here show what say

The New World Translation of the Jehovah's Witnesses says: "…and the Word was a god,"

"Answers To My Jehovah's Witness Friends" - Chapter 6

Jehovah's Witnesses: where did they come from?

JW related with Marsonary too..... I researched and upset that about read here,

GUESS WHAT! In 1800's Charles Taze Russell removed Jesus Christ's blood and not believed hell. Charles deceived and foolish people. Charles dont want people followed to Jesus Christ..... Charles destoryed people lost souls. It broke my heart.... SHAME ON HIM!

I tell you truth, I studies and researched Bible, public religions and history since I raised my whole life. I studies the college about world history last few yrs.

The trinity

Those who believe and teach the trinity doctrine, a word and concept not even found in the Holy Bible, are guilty of misrepresenting who Jesus is, the son of God, as the scriptures clearly state. The Bible states that those who teach wrong things and say wrong things about him are siding with the anti-Christ's.
I know there will be a lot of noise about this, so later I will let the Bible speak and you decide. I will not respond to those who try to "explain" how Jesus was God in the flesh.

Start with John 14:28, Mark 13:32, 1st Corinthians 15:21-28.

That is a start, so let the scriptures speak for themselves, I am not going to argue, if you think after you read ALL the scriptures that Jesus is still God, so be it, but it will not be in ignorance of what the Bible REALLY says.

The pursuit of truth is fantastic to those who really want it.

Those who believe in Jesus as the son of God but just a man...have broken one of the commandment:

Exo 34:14 For thou shalt worship no other god: for the LORD, whose name is Jealous, is a jealous God:

Either you believe in Jesus or you don't. Jesus is God's Grace. Father= Judge : Son=Grace : Holy Spirit = guidence

It is like water, it comes in three forms:solid, liquid, gas but it is still water.

Know what Star,

I study the Bible with Jehovah's Witnesses, they are very respectful people, they do not push us to have a Bible Study, it just happen we study without any complaining and It's not true what you said Jehovah's Witnesses are pushing people to believe, not true.

Jehovah's Witnesses are encouraging what the Bible said, not pushing, we talked to our Bible Study about this, it's not true that Jehovah's Witnesses are pushing anyone, they politely ask if you like to or not, you are responsible to say no thanks.

Our Bible Study told us if we wanted to stop studying the Bible, it's our responsibility to tell them that, not just sit there and say nothing.

I do not buys your story about Jehovah's Witnesses pushing you, or anyone, you jumped into the wrong conclusion thinking they are when they're not.

Actually, there are all kinds of pushy people. You have JW, Atheists, Muslims, and yes Christians. Some people are pushy and some aren't. It just goes with their personality.

Know what Star,

Why they come to my house and give me all kind of crap "Watch Tower" and other stuff. JW worry too much stuff. That is why I don't like JW to come by my house Just leave us alone. They kept coming over, over ,over and over again finally they stop coming over. I don't hate them . I am not Christain just leave me ALONE! You need to tried to tell me about it. Just stay out of it.

Peace,
Star

Why they come to my house and give me all kind of crap "Watch Tower" and other stuff. JW worry too much stuff. That is why I don't like JW to come by my house Just leave us alone. They kept coming over, over ,over and over again finally they stop coming over. I don't hate them . I am not Christain just leave me ALONE! You need to tried to tell me about it. Just stay out of it.

Peace,
Star

Yes, me too! They gave me JW's Bible and CD. I throw it out! Because We dont know who are them STRANGER PEOPLE JW!!! I not like it... First one thing, I like warm be friend and getting to know each other. I can witness person about Jesus Christ. If they interesting accept or not. We let them go RESPECT!! DONT BE GETTING BE STRANGGER IN PERSON LAST MIN and FREAK IT OUT!!!! IT CALLED PUSHY and HARASSING!!!

Actually, there are all kinds of pushy people. You have JW, Atheists, Muslims, and yes Christians. Some people are pushy and some aren't. It just goes with their personality.

Right, Remember let people choose serve devil? or Jesus Christ?

Those who believe in Jesus as the son of God but just a man...have broken one of the commandment:

Exo 34:14 For thou shalt worship no other god: for the LORD, whose name is Jealous, is a jealous God:

Either you believe in Jesus or you don't. Jesus is God's Grace. Father= Judge : Son=Grace : Holy Spirit = guidence

It is like water, it comes in three forms:solid, liquid, gas but it is still water.

I like your icon avartar cool! AMEN! too, KJV Exodus 20:5 Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God [am] a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth [generation] of them that hate me;

John 1:17 For the law was given by Moses, [but] grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.

I researched few hrs today, I found it out, here

How do Jehovah's Witness teachings about Jesus Christ
compare with Scripture?

Many people are confused about the Jehovah's Witnesses and their teachings regarding Jesus Christ. People who encounter them ask, "Do you believe in Jesus?" Jehovah's Witnesses will answer, "absolutely!" But is He the same Jesus of the Bible? Is He the same Jesus that Christians believe in and worship? The following will help to answer these important questions from the Scriptures.
Jehovah's Witnesses and Christians have several things in common. They share common concerns about religious apostasy, biblical teachings on morality and hold to a high moral and ethical standard of living. However, as in the case of others such as the Mormon cult, when examined closely they quickly stray from biblical teachings. (See 101 Strange Teachings and Practices of Jehovah's Witnesses)

Jehovah's Witnesses and Christians differ on the most important of any doctrine, who Jesus Christ really is. This is not just a minute technical point. Knowing and believing in the real Jesus has eternal ramifications.

Jehovah's Witnesses believe that Jesus Christ was only a perfect man co-equal with the first man, Adam. Consequently, this man Jesus could have fallen to temptation and sinned. They teach that before His earthly life, Jesus was a spirit creature, Michael the archangel, who was created by God and became the Messiah at His baptism. So to the Jehovah's Witnesses, Jesus is a materialized angel. According to their teachings, Jesus is "a mighty one," although not almighty as Jehovah God. According to John 1:1 in their Bible, The New World Translation, Christ is "a god" not simply "God" as the text plainly states. They teach that Jesus "was and is and always will be beneath Jehovah" and that "Christ and God are not co-equal". They also do not believe Jesus died on a cross but on a "tourture stake." In their publications they rarely picture Jesus shedding any blood.

Does the Bible confirm their beliefs or does it teach the Christian concept that Christ is God? This is an extremely important question with eternal consequences. Jesus Himself said: "I said therefore to you, that you shall die in your sins; for unless you believe that I am He, you shall die in your sins." (John 8:24 NASB)

Consider the following points:

The Christ of the New Testament is the Jehovah of the Old Testament.

Isaiah wrote about seeing Jehovah in Isaiah 6:1-10.

In John 12:31-42, we are told that Isaiah saw Jesus' glory and spoke of Him

In Exodus 34:14 we are to worship no one but Jehovah.

In Hebrews 1:6 the angels worship Christ.

In Isaiah 44:6 Jehovah is called the first and the last (confirmed in Revelation 1:8),

but in Revelation 22:13 Christ is the first and the last.

These verses demonstrate that the name "Jehovah" is used for both God the Father and of God the Son. Although they are distinct persons they are each called "Jehovah" because they each possess deity.

The deity of Christ is taught in Scripture.
In Matthew 1:23, Christ is called "Immanuel," which means "God with us."
When Thomas touched Jesus' wounds, after the resurrection, he exclaimed, "My Lord and my God" (John 20:28). There is no basis whatsoever for saying, as some JW's say, that Thomas was referring to Christ when he said "my Lord" but was referring to God (Jehovah) when he said "my God." Instead, Thomas called Christ both his Lord and his God. And Christ did not correct him! Colossians 2:9 clearly confirms the deity of Christ when it states that in Him "all the fullness of the divine quality dwells bodily" (New World Translation). Stephen called Jesus "Lord" (Acts 7:59,60), and we are to confess Jesus as Lord (Rom. 10:9; I Cor. 12:3). "Lord" in these verses is Kurios, which is the Greek word for Jehovah in the Septuagint, the Greek version of the Old Testament. It is evident from this that Christ the Lord (kurios) is Jehovah God.

Attributes of Christ show that He is God.
Jesus Christ knows all things (John 1:48; 2:25; 6:64;14:30;21:17). He is all-powerful (Matt. 28:18; Heb. 1:3), sinless (John 8:46), eternal (Mic.5:2), and unchanging (Heb. 13:8). Since only God possesses these attributes, Christ must be God.

Certain works of Christ show that He is God.
Jesus Christ has the power to forgive sins (Mark 2:5-7; Eph. 1:7), give eternal life (John 10:28; 17:2), judge the world (John 5:22,27), and control nature (Matt. 8:26). Since only God can do these things, Christ must be God.

Christ received worship as God.
Jesus is worshiped by the angels (Heb. 1:6) and by man (Matt. 14:33), and yet only God is to be worshiped (Ex. 34:14). Christ Himself said that worship is due to God alone (Matt. 4:10), and yet He accepted worship. If Jesus in His pre-existent state were the archangel Michael, how could He have received worship, since angels are not allowed to receive worship (Rev.19:10)? If Christ were not God, then worshiping Him would be idolatrous.

Jesus Christ is called "the mighty God" in Isaiah 9:6.
JW's have a ready answer for this verse. They explain that Christ is "the mighty god" but not "the almighty." They say that Christ is the mighty, never the almighty and that Jehovah is the almighty God, never the mighty. However, Jeremiah 32:18 shows that Jehovah is the mighty One. Therefore, since Christ is the mighty God (Isaiah 9:6) and Jehovah is the mighty God (Jer. 32:18), they are both God. They both possess full deity.

Christ is God, the Creator of all things according to Colossians 1:15-17.
JW's refer to this passage to support their teaching that Christ was created by Jehovah (for example, Let God Be True, p.35). This is based primarily on the words, "the firstborn of all creation," in verse 15. However, if this verse was teaching that Jesus Christ is the first created being made by God, the word "first-created" would have been used of Christ, not the word "firstborn." These are two different words in the Greek, with two different meanings. "First-created" is protoktistos, and "firstborn" is prototokos. Colossians 1:15 does not use the protoktistos, "first-created." Instead it uses prototokos, which means an heir, a begotten one, the first in rank. The teaching of Colossians 1:15 is that Christ is first in rank above all creation; He is the Heir of all things. He is prior to all creation and superior over it.
The JW's New World Translation adds the word "other" four times in Colossians 1:15-17, which changes the entire meaning of the passage to read that Christ created "all other things," except Himself. However, there is no basis for adding "other." It certainly does not occur in Greek manuscripts. The Watchtower translators of the New World Translation admit it is not in the original Greek by putting "other" in brackets. This "translation" attempts to comply with their teaching that firstborn means first-created. But, as shown, this is not the meaning of firstborn, and therefore it is also wrong to add the word "other." There is no verse in the entire Bible that states that Christ was created by Jehovah!

Christ claimed to be equal with God in John 10:30.
JW's believe that this verse, "I and the Father are one," means that Christ was one with God the Father in purpose and not in nature and essence. However, if that was all Christ was saying, why did the Jews want to stone Him? They themselves thought His purpose was the same as God's. Verse 33 of John 10 explains that they wanted to stone Him because of blasphemy, because He claimed to be God!

The deity of Christ is the central point of the Scriptures. It clearly teaches that Christ is God. (not "a god") The teachings of the Jehovah's Witnesses concerning Jesus Christ clearly contradict the teachings of Holy Scripture. Passages such as Philippians 2:5-11 tell us that Jesus Christ, who existed as God, took the bodily form of a humble servant in order to die in our place. "Therefore also God highly exalted Him, and bestowed on Him the name which is above every name, that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those who are in heaven, and on earth, and under the earth, and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord (kurios), to the glory of God the Father."

The deity of Jesus Christ is one of the most difficult biblical doctrines for ex-Jehovah's Witnesses to accept. Why? Because the Jehovah's Witness religion from its beginning has denied foundational truths such as "salvation by grace" and the deity of Jesus Christ, the trinity, the person of the Holy Spirit, etc. all the while asserting in print continually "we are the true religion." As noted they have even gone so far as to create a "bible" which is altered to fit their teachings. Truth seekers must lay aside what has been taught by this man-made organization and seek truth from the only objective source about God. This truth source is the Holy Bible, alone. We must be honest with the sacred text rather than try to explain it away because it may not fit a preconceived notion or our logic. Some reject biblical teachings because it may not make "logical sense" to the finite mind. However truth is not based on our fully understanding it. The Bible is our objective truth source, God's inspired, inerrant Word, which we accept by faith. When it comes to our eternal destiny, our eternal life depends on what we believe about Jesus Christ.
What is the motivation of Jehovah's Witness leaders who deny the deity of Christ and the simple message of salvation through Him? Jesus warned about false teachers and false prophets arising to deceive people. He called them "wolves in sheeps covering." They will look like the real thing, however by "their fruits" or their teachings, you will know them. The Bible says, "But false prophets also arose among the people, just as there will also be false teachers among you, who will secretly introduce destructive heresies, even denying the Master who bought them, bringing swift destruction upon themselves. And many will follow their sensuality, and because of them the way of the truth will be maligned; and in their greed they will exploit you with false words; their judgment from long ago is not idle, and their destruction is not asleep." (2 Peter 2:1-3) The apostle Paul also warns of judgement on those who teach false doctrine, "But even though we, or an angel from heaven, should preach to you a gospel contrary to that which we have preached to you, let him be accursed. As we have said before, so I say again now, if any man is preaching to you a gospel contrary to that which you received, let him be accursed." (Gal. 1: 8,9)

Picture on the left side with a pole (not a Cross) is WRONG!!!!

Picture on the right side with a Cross is a TRUTH!!

Attachments

• FALSE!!!!.jpg
    FALSE!!!!.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 5
  • realjesus.jpg
    realjesus.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 3
This is wrong doctrine here, How interesting here!!!!

New World Translation of the Holy Scriptures - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

explain interesting read here ,,,, How image different Bible here...
New World Translation and KJV said here.... Dark Blue is FALSE! Red is TRUTH!

John 3:16
For God loved the world so much that he gave his only-begotten Son, in order that everyone exercising faith in him might not be destroyed but have everlasting life.
hhmmm!!!! It started 1960's!!!!!!

KJV Bible who is only one TRUTH!!!

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. It started 1600's

This is wrong doctrine here, How interesting here!!!!

New World Translation of the Holy Scriptures - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

explain interesting read here ,,,, How image different Bible here...
New World Translation and KJV said here.... Dark Blue is FALSE! Red is TRUTH!

John 3:16
For God loved the world so much that he gave his only-begotten Son, in order that everyone exercising faith in him might not be destroyed but have everlasting life.
hhmmm!!!! It started 1960's!!!!!!

KJV Bible who is only one TRUTH!!!

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. It started 1600's
"in order" sounds like a force. :confused:

"in order" sounds like a force. :confused:

I looked dictionary website, I typed "in order" then enter here,

Main Entry: 2order
Function: noun
Etymology: Middle English, from Anglo-French ordre, from Medieval Latin & Latin; Medieval Latin ordin-, ordo ecclesiastical order, from Latin, arrangement, group, class; akin to Latin ordiri to lay the warp, begin
1 a : a group of people united in a formal way: as (1) : a fraternal society <the Masonic Order> (2) : a community under a religious rule; especially : one requiring members to take solemn vows b : a badge or medal of such a society; also : a military decoration

True!! JW is a CULT.. JW DENIED IT....

read interesting here

Jehovah Witness The Cult

------------------------------------

Charles Russell's crime here

THE CRIME

False Prophecy; Claiming to be a prophet, promoting occultic pyramidology, fraud, perjury, racketeering, child molestation, sending untold millions to a Christless eternity

Charles Taze Russell is being sought in connection with the printing and publishing false doctrine, founding a world wide criminal syndicate, promoting the occult, slandering God and claiming to be a prophet. He is also wanted for fraud for advertising and selling "Miracle Wheat," and for child abuse for molesting one, Rose Ball (10 yrs.old)

I am right talked about #45 That is a fact!!!

Charles Russell's crime story here....
False Prophecy; Claiming to be a prophet, promoting occultic pyramidology, fraud, perjury, racketeering, child molestation,
sending untold millions to a Christless eternity!!!!

WRONG DOCTRINE!!!!!

Jehovah God is not a Trinity
The doctrine of the Trinity is inspired by Satan
There is no Hell (It is simply the grave)
You cannot be sure of salvation
All pastors are the "Antichrist"
All churches are of Satan
Jesus did not die on a cross but an upright pole
God will destroy all non-Jehovah's Witnesses at armageddon
Jesus Christ is a created being, who at one time did not exist (a.k.a.Michael the archangel)
The Holy Spirit is not a person but is "God's active force" i.e. gravity, electricity etc.
Heaven is limited only to 144,000 Jehovah's Witnesses
more etc...

Awesome!!! IT called ANTI-CHRIST!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back