How can I be approved for the Postwhores?

Congratulations for 5K posts Bottesini. :)

<--Not going to worry about postwhoring :)

Quality over Quantity is my mantra. At least I practice here what I do in my job as the Head Idiot in Charge of Quality ;)

Jolie can you post a list of current AD.com postwhores??

Jolie can you post a list of current AD.com postwhores??
Here you have it Dixie, a listing of the most dedicated among us!:)

Angel

Bottesini

CrzyMeg

Foxrac

Freaky Cat

Jacob

JeepGirl

jillio

Kalista

LakeTahoe

Liebling:)))

Maria

Miss-Delectable

Oceanbreeeze

sequoias

shel90

SteelX

Tousi

TweetyBird

VamPyroX

WhisperHorse

bravo.gif

Here you have it Dixie, a listing of the most dedicated among us!:)

Angel

Bottesini

CrzyMeg

Foxrac

Freaky Cat

Jacob

JeepGirl

jillio

Kalista

LakeTahoe

Liebling:)))

Maria

Miss-Delectable

Oceanbreeeze

sequoias

shel90

SteelX

Tousi

TweetyBird

VamPyroX

WhisperHorse

I'm getting there! :lol:

Im going to do well to hit 5,000 by summer 2009 at my current pace!

But seriously Im within 4-5 posts of 4,000 so 5,000 by Jan. 1st doesnt sound too awful.

Oh, all you have to do is make us go OHHHH SHIT she's got a high count of posts! With me, you've not gotten there yet :D

Remember if you pass 20,000, you'll be known as "over-whoring" :lol:

Now if ya do indeed overwhore, ya would know if ya wankering or fingering off too much and gonna be sore all over... ehhh I mean your fingers gonna be sore as hell after typing so much horsecrap all over AD and beyond!!! LOL.....

Now if ya do indeed overwhore, ya would know if ya wankering or fingering off too much and gonna be sore all over... ehhh I mean your fingers gonna be sore as hell after typing so much horsecrap all over AD and beyond!!! LOL.....

I will have you know my fingers are quite strong. From all my typing on AD.:cool2:

very nice. its cool to open :Da new thread and just blast away on nothing for more posts

This is a nonsense stupid, irritating, unforgiving, impertinent, insipid, ridiculous, needless, unattractive, dumb, ludicrous, weird, strange post that will make no sense, nor no points and will contain more than one grammatical error despite it's proper appearing wording on the screen and this is perhaps the longest incomplete sentence written as it only potrtays an incomplete thought like sex without a partner..............

Im just practicing my whoring skills in the whore thread........

Back