How are you today?

alicatpeace

Reaction score
So I am doing pretty good. Got my phone back yesterday after 4 years. If you wanna text, message me your number.

I have a sprained ankle and a bit lip.

So the story behind my ankle, we were on a bale of hay taking picturesfor my cousin's birthday. Well, I decided I was gonna slide down and my left foot got caught in twine. I thought if I walked away it would let go but it didn't and I fell straight on my ankle.

My dog headbutted me in the lip and busted it pretty bad last night.

But anyway, how are you??

Wirelessly posted

Stressed before I got home and finally relaxed and talk with mio amor :) I am all good now got what needed to be take care of and wait for my CPT1 (Certified Phlebotomist Techician ) license.

Ouch! Sounds like that hurt!

I'm alright. I have a TON to do today...but a little relaxing after a busy day is in order first. I'm not quite ready to come out of my room yet, much less the bed! My boyfriend is coming home tomorrow and we're going to celebrate our anniversary before he heads to Florida with his family for the break.

Insomnia, again!

I stayed up last night reading and writing as normal. I added two new scenes to my story (a short novel...maybe longer) and brushed up older ones. I am construction a story skeleton or outline. Once that's finalized, I'll then put some meat on the bones by injecting all types of emotional ruckus - both good and bad, fiery dialogue, and interpersonal struggles.

The story, if anyone cares to know, is about the relationship between father and son. It involves a tragic death, the manic struggles caused by mental illness, alchol addition, jealousy, and a final reconciliation symbolized by a cross-country trip to the west coast.

I'm calling it, Going To California: It's a drama. (who cares? :roll: )

_

good luck with it....we in uk had vote for police commisioner today we got chap called Cock standing...he must been asked millian times if he got balls do job,and i doubt it

Wirelessly posted

I am blessed! I need to get used to these long nails I can't type lol

Back