How are you today?

alicatpeace

Reaction score
I thought I would post this thread and ask everyone how they are today?

I am doing pretty good except I feel as though I am getting ill. I have a sore throat.

Reply and answer the question, "How are you today?"

Doing good but I'm exhausted. I think I'll have a nap before I get ready for work. :) I hope you both feel better!

I thought I would post this thread and ask everyone how they are today?

I am doing pretty good except I feel as though I am getting ill. I have a sore throat.

Reply and answer the question, "How are you today?"

Just my normal self. And that involves thinking and wondering about many things.

About you, I wonder, as a fifteen year old, why are you posting here on a Friday morning and afternoon, and not concentrating on school??

Just my normal self. And that involves thinking and wondering about many things.

About you, I wonder, as a fifteen year old, why are you posting here on a Friday morning and afternoon, and not concentrating on school??

I am in the computer lab and I am aloud to be on here :) I am a straight A student :)

I am good. Thank you.

Ohhhh Did your teacher know that you are doing in the lab computer? :lol: So you mentioned that you got a straight A student. So tell me how did you do that? :)

Im absolutely darn great :)

Got important stuff done :rockon:

I gave disabled veteran couple of ones at Walmart this afternoon. An older guy with a cane.

I'm ok, got the mother-in-law over for a BBQ (she'll roast up well - only joking :) ) and off to a british classic car show tomorrow. Was working this morning though - it being saturday over here, and was 25degrees at 6am.... thats warm!!

Not a good day, but it is beginning to look a little better. Depression sucks!!

Trying to get excited for vacation, but extremely sad having to leave my dog Marley for that long. Only time we have been apart was when I was in the hospital for a month. I was unconscious then and one of the first things I asked when I woke up was "how is Marley".

I final on happy I am ready work :D I hope be testing exam review on today right now

my job coach explain to clear to understand, interpreter I clear to understand, I got to soon ready few an day I don't know when :) I will get to ready job! I will contract to job strictly eligible, I have job eligible strictly I have big on today already done test exam prepare! process make sure PPE complication aware equipment to risk.

job coch professional on make sure correct on request with me lots of me tough!

Back