How are you feeling today?....

Status
Not open for further replies.
The flu and allergy season is getting in full swing! I had that horrible sinus infection for 2 weeks about 6 weeks ago. Now I'm just suffering my usual allergies.

I feel well-rested today, and in a much better mood than I was yesterday. :P Today shall be a good day.

Feeling real good...get this Picline out this Thursday...taking my computer to my tech this afternoon...hope to have it back by Friday....AllDeaf is the only site I have problems with so far...so it must be a Virus or something....really tired of those ads!....Got it fixed once...then it started popping up again....

just read lyrics to jailhouse rock,laughing so much I wonder if Elvis was naive OR having laugh at puritanical America that put me in good mood before bed...I had no idea how gay it is I just wonder if elvis was

just read lyrics to jailhouse rock,laughing so much I wonder if Elvis was naive OR having laugh at puritanical America that put me in good mood before bed...I had no idea how gay it is I just wonder if elvis was

You made me curious, so I looked up those lyrics, you're right, very funny. I don't know if he was gay or not, so much was gossiped about Elvis, who knows what was true about him. I do know I was a huge Elvis fan.

Sorry to hear so many of you are feeling ill. I hope you feel better soon.

I am feeling great but have also been super super lazy. Recuperating from our trip. Amazing how great I can feel if I just don't move.

Absolutely shocked that the holiday's are right around the corner. My daughter is coming home for a visit in December...now that I am totally looking forward to.

So far...feeling very good!...finally the Picline is history unless another bad infection flares up....

So far...feeling very good!...finally the Picline is history unless another bad infection flares up....

good see you back,Glad you feeling better
icon7.gif

I feel great, minus something that happened the night before. Also excited to share some new and fantastic photos of Palatine.

awful pain doc give me oycodine which just taken made no difference

Hi This f. Hey , Anyone who know about social Deaf events , show , Fun , Fort Lauderdale or Miami . Florida etc. Please infor me .

Hi , good morning . Everyone Who know about deaf and hard of hearing and hearing events show social , fun in Fort Lauderdale , or Miami . Pls can inform.

I'm just so happy that the Bears have a bye today. This means no double digit defeat this week from them.

Frustrated..... for several reasons, one of which is fixable, the others, not so sure.

Feeling exhausted today. Getting the dog hair minimized in house again. I seriously do this 3 times a week, but it's never ending.

Feeling much better today. Got the rest of my stuff taken care of, AND I fixed a couple of the problems yesterday. Things are much better today. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back