How are you feeling today?....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel jubilated. I have had one of my best weekends, and off to one of my best starts to a week in while. Things are looking good. :D :thumb:

I am feeling..... blah! I hate Mondays! Well, it's Tuesday now.... I can't wait for Friday already! I had a good weekend though, but I think it went way too fast! :doh:

Blah! Think SAD is starting already for me. Doesn't help that it's a rainy day.

I am feeling..... blah! I hate Mondays! Well, it's Tuesday now.... I can't wait for Friday already! I had a good weekend though, but I think it went way too fast! :doh:

Always...

Anyways...I am feeling good after a hard workout last night to release all the stress and anxiety that build up. Hopefully today will be an easier day.

Mondays are OK, Wednesdays are my BLAH! Days, like I drank coffee from brackish water or something! :ugh: Weekends? It's :booty: time!!

Mondays are OK, Wednesdays are my BLAH! Days, like I drank coffee from brackish water or something! :ugh: Weekends? It's :booty: time!!

Its going to rain there ... ALL weekend ... right on top of your head!!! :nana:

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

I am feeling good . I was supposed to go to a Zumbs party instead went to church and take care of my doggie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shoulder and neck pain for 2 weeks....doctor can't give me steroids becuz of some meds that I am taking for infection (ears)....

Awfully tired over the weekend. Had a super busy week at work, that may be why. But feeling good today.

Shoulder and neck pain for 2 weeks....doctor can't give me steroids becuz of some meds that I am taking for infection (ears)....

RR....sorry your having health issues. I hope you feel better soon.

My neck and shoulder are really bothering me but it's from that stupid car accident.

Get plenty of rest and hope you feel better

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its going to rain there ... ALL weekend ... right on top of your head!!! :nana:

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Return-To-Sender.jpg

I am feeling better after a decent night's sleep. Hadn't been sleeping well, but last night I did, strangely enough. Now I got to figure out what I want to do today.

Last few days I've been super dizzy. Wonder if it has anything to do with the whiplash?

Last few days I've been super dizzy. Wonder if it has anything to do with the whiplash?

That is entirely possible. Have you been checked for a concussion? Auto accidents do tend to give people concussions, so if you haven't been checked for that yet, it might be a good idea.

Honestly, emotional I guess... happy... sad... dizzy from vertigo and tinnitus is shouting. Overthinking is great too...

All the things mentioned in the last post, dizzy/vertigo as well... maybe that's back.. hopefully not.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using AllDeaf App mobile app

I've been in a cloud of misery for a week now. Starting to reconsider my idea of weaning myself off of the pain killer tramadol. If I weren't so far along and gotten this far I probably would quit but I'll probably just see myself through it. My back pain, which I haven't dealt too much with for the past 8 years since being on tramadol, has come roaring back with a vengeance. Got what feels like a pinched nerve of stabbing pain anytime I try to roll onto my side while lying in bed.

I'm going to be real glad to get this albatross off my neck, but it sure is a painful challenge!

I'm feeling calm and content. It's a beautiful Saturday morning, and things are getting off to a good start.

Feeling busy! Was up at 5 am (sigh for a Sat morning) but I just finished sanding the nail holes I mudded yesterday in preparation for selling the house. Was trying so hard to be quiet as there's 2 hearing people sleeping right now. Will paint over the holes later today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back