How are you feeling today?....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am busy time hate ouch not funny eye twitch nerve. :( it is nerve.. it is alots of problem busy lots of will better soon better. hope be soon coming!

Not bad considering I didn't get home till 1 AM. I'm not a night owl. I'm sure I'll be taking a nap later.

Sent from my iPhone using AllDeaf

How am I?

Can't really complain. Just trying to decide if I should go to the library, cemetery, or mall...lol :hmm:

I had bad vision went to doc had emergency ct scan and told had sensory mild stroke,,my eye is odd hanf swollen not working very well...I took my discharge agaist everyone advice...what will be will be rather be at home...so smiling and optimistic,you have to be

I had bad vision went to doc had emergency ct scan and told had sensory mild stroke,,my eye is odd hanf swollen not working very well...I took my discharge agaist everyone advice...what will be will be rather be at home...so smiling and optimistic,you have to be
Please take care of yourself.

Energized! Organizing stuff around the house for the move. My husband freaks at the idea of packing, so I'm calling it pre-packing. :lol:

10460245_3739375482833410_4259222103817113783_n.jpg

I'm feeling a little bit better about my move this fall, as I discovered that I can save more money than I thought I could. Things are now looking better.

I feel a little better since going to the beach for a couple hours. Still got the hives but the salt water soothed them a bit.

I feel a little better since going to the beach for a couple hours. Still got the hives but the salt water soothed them a bit.

Ocean water does wonders for my skin, as well. It'd be interesting to know why exactly it seems to be so good for our skin. All the salt, metals and minerals in it, I guess, gets absorbed or something?

I'd love to live near the beach, even if my pale skin would blind everybody and cause planes to fall out of the sky from the glare and such.

Ocean water does wonders for my skin, as well. It'd be interesting to know why exactly it seems to be so good for our skin. All the salt, metals and minerals in it, I guess, gets absorbed or something?

I'd love to live near the beach, even if my pale skin would blind everybody and cause planes to fall out of the sky from the glare and such.

Do you know why the sea is so salty? The when the sperm whale ejaculates it releases 1000 gallons of semen at a time. Not to mention all the other animals in the sea as well to a lessor extent. Makes the ocean water a tad bit salty :laugh2:

Do you know why the sea is so salty? The when the sperm whale ejaculates it releases 1000 gallons of semen at a time. Not to mention all the other animals in the sea as well to a lessor extent. Makes the ocean water a tad bit salty :laugh2:

It's disgusting.... but true.... :ugh:

Very bad today. Woke up covered in hives. Some are turning purple and some are double layers. I feel terrible. Will probably go to Nason Urgent Care in a few hours. I hope it doesn't cost much.

I hope feel well enough to finish my portfolio lab project for my forensics class. It's due tomorrow, and it's a big chunk of my grade. On Friday, I have a huge comprehensive final exam for that class.

Stress doesn't help hives, and hives don't help stress.

My body has betrayed me. :(

:( oh no, Reba, hives can be so frustrating and difficult!:hug:
I hope you can get some relief through Urgent Care!

Very bad today. Woke up covered in hives. Some are turning purple and some are double layers. I feel terrible. Will probably go to Nason Urgent Care in a few hours. I hope it doesn't cost much.

I hope feel well enough to finish my portfolio lab project for my forensics class. It's due tomorrow, and it's a big chunk of my grade. On Friday, I have a huge comprehensive final exam for that class.

Stress doesn't help hives, and hives don't help stress.

My body has betrayed me. :(

best of luck and all go well...
me in low spirits today

:( oh no, Reba, hives can be so frustrating and difficult!:hug:
I hope you can get some relief through Urgent Care!
Thank you.

The last time I had them they lasted three years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back