How are you feeling today?....

Status
Not open for further replies.
well, it makes it difficult to get around on walker and wheelchair.

But I would imagine that your pain is a lot worse than mine.

My arms and shoulders are finally not sore. My legs are still a little sore. It really sucks doing some different physical activity and your body has a difficult recovery afterwards. Why does that happen as we get older?

My arms and shoulders are finally not sore. My legs are still a little sore. It really sucks doing some different physical activity and your body has a difficult recovery afterwards. Why does that happen as we get older?

I know !! We are no spring chickens anymore, are we? I hesitate now at doing anything too strenuous because I pay for it the next day and the day after !!

940920_10102561612305289_1216628158_n.jpg
got me giggle of right now.

I am alright, have my emotional moments with everything going on with family situation. House sold, my dad's health and other things. I am handing it all to God.

Ecstatic, just one more day at work, and my extended weekend starts! :dance2:

Glad to hear that. I think we're getting OLD, Shel. :Ohno:

Speaking of old age, I hadn't planned on mentioning this but I got awful pain in my left wrist and left knee so I had to put on brace so I could stand up and use the walker to get around.

I have arthritis in both wrist and knee. It was not one of my better days pain wise.

To make matter worse, I dropped a jar on my left hand knuckles yesterday and now I can't bend my ring finger. I'm an idiot. :P

Ecstatic, just one more day at work, and my extended weekend starts! :dance2:

quick everybody hold her down, time to clamp on ankle wieghts on this one, she's dangerous when on the weekend rampage, 4 sets of diver's ankle weight per leg, and 4 sets of brass padlocks so Jess cant remove it.

Pretty sore actually. This morning I did heavy squats for the first time. Going by how my quads felt after I figured I'm going to hurting tomorrow. Right now though, my butt is killing me, and I wasn't even worried about my butt! AND it's not tomorrow yet! :D it's okay though, it's good pain.

Antsy in the pants even though I had a good walk this morning then went out this afternoon was still antsy when I got home. No motivation to do housework which might have helped.

Feeling good that I found a sexy little black dress to wear at my brother's wedding for only $9.99! It is a one of a kind from Gucci!!! Woooottt!

Feeling a lot better today. Pain is much better today and both shoulders, left wrist and left knee are just fine.

Only bad news is that my ring finger on my left hand is still hurting. It should go away in a day or two. :) Back hurts a bit but oh well.

Feeling good that I found a sexy little black dress to wear at my brother's wedding for only $9.99! It is a one of a kind from Gucci!!! Woooottt!

:shock:....$9.99...wow...what a bargain!.....:hmm:...it's OK to wear black at a wedding?....

pix or it didn't happen!!! :laugh2:

:shock:....$9.99...wow...what a bargain!.....:hmm:...it's OK to wear black at a wedding?....

Their colors are black, white and red. I like black as it is skimming. I will go shopping for white jewelery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back