How are you feeling today?....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wirelessly posted

Overwhelmed, job hunting for a full- time job and a place to live before escrow closes for my dad. He will be living and helping my bro and his family. I have to find a place of my own which is great! But I need a F/T job!

sFi_machinegunsdual.gif

Great. I will be receiving some money in a few days. Can't stop thinking on what i should buy.

I'm excited to get a nice japanese whiskey soon next week ... been looking at this one for quite a while, its coming all the way from Japan, not imported into NZ shops as a rip off...

believe it or not, that Japanese whiskies are known to be some of the best in the world, well this particular one is.

Depressed. Maybe it's just the weather (soggy). But not knowing what the future holds for me job/finance wise can certainly be a contributing factor. Didn't help that my budget plan for my home heating oil went up. I need to order my oil soon. Doubt the price will drop anymore.

When I could still waterski, it took me so long to wrap my knees and get ready for what would turn out to be a 30 second ski run:laugh2: I know how sore you can get from skiing using muscles you forgot you had. Ouch!!! I do miss it though. Not sure I want to take the chance after breaking my leg doing basically nothing. Plus no water in our lakes this summer.

My legs are now sore. I am supposed to go out for a run in a half hour. Not sure if I will be able to do it.

Depressed. Maybe it's just the weather (soggy). But not knowing what the future holds for me job/finance wise can certainly be a contributing factor. Didn't help that my budget plan for my home heating oil went up. I need to order my oil soon. Doubt the price will drop anymore.

I hope you land a job soon!

Shoulders joins are sore and hands are stiff which makes it difficult for me to hop around in my walker. Otherwise, I'm fine if a little gloomy due to overcast sky. Sun, come out!

Shoulders joins are sore and hands are stiff which makes it difficult for me to hop around in my walker. Otherwise, I'm fine if a little gloomy due to overcast sky. Sun, come out!

I know..we are just getting too much rain. We don't need it. The Southwest needs it badly.

I am glad your issues are just sore shoulders and stiff hands.

My legs are now sore. I am supposed to go out for a run in a half hour. Not sure if I will be able to do it.

Ran for only 20 mins before giving up. I was soaking wet because of the humidity out there. Felt great though. Taking baby steps.

Little down...it's the balmy weather...has veen overcast for days and looking out the window?...it's raining again as it's supposed to all week (for the past 2 weeks anyway)...

Need to get out, zip around...honk my horn at the "runners"...:giggle:

I know..we are just getting too much rain. We don't need it. The Southwest needs it badly.

I am glad your issues are just sore shoulders and stiff hands.

well, it makes it difficult to get around on walker and wheelchair.

But I would imagine that your pain is a lot worse than mine.

i feel quiet in my inner heart now, hope this state will last longer

Little down...it's the balmy weather...has veen overcast for days and looking out the window?...it's raining again as it's supposed to all week (for the past 2 weeks anyway)...

Need to get out, zip around...honk my horn at the "runners"...:giggle:

ah the horns LOL, gave up phone sex now have you?:giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back