How are you feeling today?....

Status
Not open for further replies.
had food poisoning yesterday, lasted all day now im ok...but bit tired guess the body was 'busy' fixing...

How did you get it, Grummer?...I had it a month or so ago...from a Hot Dog Stand....Sick for 2-3 days over it

Right this moment stuffed and sleepy, I might go to bed early tonight. Worked from 9-2, came on here for a bit while drinking my after work coffee :) Laid out by the pool for an hour or 2, then went to the gym. Stopped at Sonic on the way home, dang thet got big sandwiches. So between working, working out, the sun sucking the life out of me, and my very very full belly. I is ready to drop.

What a great day you had.....I want one:giggle:

Wirelessly posted

I am doing well with the detox day 2 for me. I am looking forward to feeling lighter and ready for the next phase :)

Wirelessly posted

Grummer said:
had food poisoning yesterday, lasted all day now im ok...but bit tired guess the body was 'busy' fixing...

I hope you are ok?

Feeling good....even after arguing with a Comcast Rep....:giggle:...on the phone a very long time...feel I got my point across!....Hot and so very humid here...

Hope you're able to! it's too hot here to take a nice stroll. :(

It's quit raining, but now it is really hot and humid. Good for the farmers growing corn, but not to pleasant just for being outside.

We went to the mall and had lunch today for something to do. I am hoping it cools down enough tonight that we can go out in the neighborhood.

Feeling like "Duh". Loaded up my trunk with bags of yard waste, walking past some roots & big sticks several times, to only forget to load them into the trunk too. Got home and finally noticed them. Nah, not going back. They'll have to wait for my next trip. Was trying to clear up the car port a little because we're expecting nasty storms tomorrow.

Wirelessly posted

KristinaB said:
Very stressed, angry, upset, sad, lost.

I have those days too, I hope you will feel better soon.

I am feeling great! One more day of detox :)

Tired, still. Such a hard week of work this week. I am looking forward to next week instead.

Hopefully cooler next week too .... its been miserable here the past 2 days.

Weather has been miserable here too (non-stop rain) but I've been working too much this week to really care :lol:

Weather has been miserable here too (non-stop rain) but I've been working too much this week to really care :lol:

It rained alot over the weekend but its just been extremely hot and muggy the past 2 days here ... and I've had to be out working in it lol my nose is lobster red :laugh2:

Not a happy camper today...(upset with my son)...Seems being "hard-headed" is genetic in my family...:lol:...my grandfather quoted to me when I was young and hard-headed:...."A hard head makes a flabby arse".... but a good tongue-lashing and a "straighten up or ship out" is due to him....whenever he's brave enough to come crawling home! :giggle:

Didn't sleep much, tinnitus was brutal. Marley, my little dog, must be cold with her summer hair cut. Weird dog likes to sleep on the top of my head. Actually she is there right now.

Got half my cleaning done, taking a break and I will do the rest. Excited to see the kids today.

Missing my dad:-(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back