How are you feeling today?....

Status
Not open for further replies.
...so if i play up, dont ban me, its not my fault, blame it on the grape juice...:giggle:

Well...just blame it on ol' Rosey...."Rosey, Rosey....Rosey Red, Red Wine"....:laugh2:

I like both red and white, but for sake of tinnitus i drink white wines more often then reds, but I LOVE reds, I have a couple of 5 stars French Boudeux which won DOUBLE gold in France!, and it only costed me $12 each , got 2, bargain of the century, another is a Rose" which is made entirely out of Pinot Noir grapes, so that's an interesting one, even better is made by one of the best winemaker himself "George michel" but its not George Micheal lol......as for reds i like Pinot Noirs, not the cheap stuff though i treid going back for sake of $$, but na just enjoy a Piont Noir 4 times a year with the best, happy that way...:)

well about feelings...i feel real lonely, but guess i can use that to my advantage - no distraction for this difficult studies which mean it could be a good thing (for now).

I'm feeling contemplative and a little hungry. Guess it's times for my mocha coffee.

Lazy.....the weather is awful..and all I want to do is sleep...but the kitchen keeps beckoning me....gotta fix some dinner.

Feeling great today! After hectic two days work last Thursday and Friday.. and I felt that there is more need to be done...feeling of there's a loop hole in Cisco switching systems and my mind been reeling over the weekend. So decided to go back to work this morning and do some major re-configuration that can cause to "major hung" on the network. Behold! In the next two hours, everything went smoothly!! (raising my fist) YES! All set for new building!! Now my mind can relax today!!

Wirelessly posted

I am sick. Head cold blah

shameful on medical :( headache serious no way soon neurgiol coming soon serious! oh no way torn! it is very

not too sure if I'm getting sick or what's going on with me tonight. hrm

My foot swelled up for no reason causing me agony last night I went to the local emergency room end up spending five hours rolling around in pain while everyone ignored me. No pain killer. The x-ray tech grabbed my foot and twisted it hard. Now I am back at home with some mild meds. My neighbor hauled me around I had to crawl back into the house. I think that was one weird experience.

excited....again :D this week is my last week of p90x. I got a flier in the mail a couple weeks ago from Planet Fitness, it's dirt cheap and you get unlimited physical training :D I just stopped there and picked up my membership card, my free tshirt and made an appointment for next monday with a ohysical trainer to design my own personal excersice program and plan my fitness goals.

I am going to be soooo ripped lol. Yep, 38 is going to be my fittest hottest year yet!!! fine wine baby, fine wine hahaha.

pissed off...when ethnics said they get police brutality i thought they lying..they telling truth...i reading up on everyP.A.C.E. law i can and hoping i get a cop with brains of half wit tomorrow cos thats more brain than average cop got

The joints in my fingers are so inflamed, it is very difficult and painful to type.

I'm nervously waiting for another operation date after my operation was cancelled last week at the very last minute. They say I will have it, a week Friday but I have this feeling they won't get hold of me with details and I will be waiting for a very long time :/

How do you think Hearing society views Deaf community

I wonder why the hearing people view the Deaf community, because are cheating on deaf for really. I am not in their shoes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back