How are you feeling today?....

Status
Not open for further replies.
feeling MELLOWING... :) having a good day so far. :)

New life

I was feeling so patriotic today for some reason, must have been the weather as it was really nice!...And several times, in all the heavy traffic, people stopped to let me get thru when I needed to turn, and there was no light....I waved and signed "ILY"....and humming "God Bless America"...while I was shopping.

Dear,
May the peace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with you and your household. I brought you goodnews to help you over worldly challenges mentally, physically, healthily,emotionally, marriage, whatsoever.Do not give up with life and do not say I am okay with the way I am in a disabled nature, do not accept defeat from the devil, do not blame your parents and God for the uneasy situation you may have found yourself over the years. Experience a new life and live a normal life you desired. I am Evangelist Moss Frank, a survivor of kidney cancer after the prophet's encounter in April 2011. I got healed from a kidney cancer of 4yrs. Isn't this amazing & miraculous? my quest to have a new life led me to found a man of God who heals people combining spiritual power with alternative therapy. It is a long story but I want to let you know that your case is not so difficult for God to handle. My doctors conducted several test on me and were amazed at my healing and therefore advised that I invite the source of my healing to the United States but the prophet who specializes in healing different sickness & diseases with alternative therapy combine with spiritual healing refuses to arrive US. due to his spiritual nature and abstinence to mix-up with ordinary people. The Prophet who now approach his 114yrs combines spiritualism with alternative therapy to undo people's problems. The man also said there is alternative therapy to live above 100yrs still strong and healthy with sensory functioning. Please be informed "Information is power" This is what we lack here in the US. Myself,knowing what people suffered from different disabilities will do everything possible to reach out as a survivor through spiritual & alternative therapy.
God is looking for serious case to handle to prove His Majesty Power. You are at your turning point. He has never forsook you. He needs you, He loves you and He care about you. He is gracious to all and His mercy stands forever. Please help yourself, do not limit yourself from chances found on your way to victory? I do not know what needs you may have or what area you expects your miracle but my advise for you is to take a step of faith by sending your prayer request now for intercessory prayers, which includes your names, and your postal address, I assure you, you will be happy you did. 40days and 40night fasting & prayers is not a joke that the prophet involve himself yearly to undo people's problems. God's power is real and in the hands of the very few who practice through religion as it were in the days of Ibraham, Isaac and Jacob. Healing as they said is beyond something ordinary. It is highly spiritual and divine in nature.
Read and memorize below bible verses.
Luke 11:9,Matthew 7:7,James 1:5,Matthew 7,Matthew 6:33,Matthew 7:9,Luke 11:11,Acts 4:12,John 3:3
Evangelist Moss Frank
World Outreach.

Feeling better so far. Had a really bad sinus headache last night. Meds & sleep helped.

Oh. My. Goodness.

Although I'm glad you don't have kidney cancer anymore, that post might have been overdoing it a bit...

You actually read his/her whole post? :shock: It appeared to be spamish to me, so I didn't read it.

You actually read his/her whole post? :shock: It appeared to be spamish to me, so I didn't read it.

LOL- not really. More like skimmed faster than the speed of light. The words "kidney cancer" caught my eye, so I did want to address that. I agree about it being "spamish" though... :)

Happy that there are *leftovers* of both spaghetti *and* cake! :D

Feeling good and rested....(since I didn't do a thing on Mother's Day)....*thinking*....would be nice if everyday was Mother's Day! :giggle:

Forgot to take my medicine last night and am really feeling it now. I can't take it again until tonight as it puts me to sleep. I am achy and sore all over. I have muscles jumping and rippling here and there and other's feel like the are cramped or twisted.

I'm feeling pretty good. Super tired but good. I really should sleep more. I run on energy drinks and coffee and 4 hours of sleep a night. I can't turn off the tinnitus so I can sleep.

...like i i wish my life experience being deaf is in some one else, even for a moment just like a sorta experience/memory implants to whack them in to shock....i guess thats why souls are 'protected' by 'bodies' so we dont entangle...BUT i sometimes feel 'god' (if there ever were (now now some of you who are religious or have faith DONT argue with me or try convert me - BACK off OK) fucked it up, like 'gods ideas of the physical world imperfection IS the root of the soul's pain we endure. I hate god, that's how i feel so there. 'his' idea of the lottery game in life is sick, god got a fucking sick sense of humour, hell, he's Probably IS the Devil!!....... ever thought of that?!

FREEZING here at the office. Should have worn knee high socks instead of summer socks.

Feeling somewhat "weary"...but no need to struggle trying to think positive...I've programmed myself to always be positive, no matter the situation. Otherwise, another beautiful, hot day, river is very calm.

Wirelessly posted

Feeling yucky. Hope this cough goes away soon.

Feeling somewhat "weary"...but no need to struggle trying to think positive...I've programmed myself to always be positive, no matter the situation. Otherwise, another beautiful, hot day, river is very calm.

I like your "programming." I try to remember when waking up, first thing, to *smile.* (That's not really difficult because my Mika dog greets me with *her* smile and tail wag :P) I also smile at myself in the mirror in the bathroom doing my morning "ablutions." :) I've found it really does help to set a positive tone to the day. :hmm:

Feeling good and positive today. :) Going to ASL class last night was like a shot of "happy." :D Some of us have taken some beginning ASL last fall together, or the lip reading class just finished recently, and we know each others' names and faces and have shared the stories of our journeys. Some of us are late deafened, some of us are HOH and some of us wear hearing aids or have cochlear implants. Some of us are hearing family members there to support and learn as well. We all "get it" and appreciate being with others who understand our experiences and struggles. While it's a formal learning environment, at the same time it's a reunion as well. :aw:

it is improve heal better normal rid pop! :) i better stop it no more caffience!

I'm very tired. Like, the kind of tired that makes you feel like you just can't get enough oxygen to support your body.

I'm also very sore. The boyfriend and I bought bikes last night. Since we found out afterwards that we couldn't fit them in the car.. we had to ride them home. Then he walked back and got the car. I thought I was getting in better shape with all the exercise, kung fu, tai chi, etc.. but the bike ride has made my butt very sore (tmi yes? lol)

Other than those small complaints.. pretty positive I think.

Washed out, weary, sad, pissed, crappy. guess that about sums it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back