How are you feeling today?....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you.

On the subject of your ears, do you have something like an electric Dry and Store for your hearing aids?

The UV cycle really kills germs and cuts way down on the amount of ear infections, at least for me.

I'm looking now. I'm tired of it honestly. It's my story of the past 31 years. Chronic Otitis Media. Lots of antibiotics. I'm likely a prime candidate for a super bug now due to the antibiotics lol.

Tired. Woke up about every two hours last night. Tinnitus is very noticeable this morning. :(

Wirelessly posted

Woke up with itchy swollen allergy eyes.

I'm looking now. I'm tired of it honestly. It's my story of the past 31 years. Chronic Otitis Media. Lots of antibiotics. I'm likely a prime candidate for a super bug now due to the antibiotics lol.

That sounds almost like my son. For his first 13 years, he had a grand total of 27 ear infections, 14 in one ear and 13 in the other. There is no longer an antibiotic he can take due to being resistant or allergic to them. He is almost 17 and still has them, but not as bad. His doctor here has tried different things and either he's allergic, his asthma acts up, or he's resistant. He is losing more and more of his hearing to this and he has SNHL.

That sounds almost like my son. For his first 13 years, he had a grand total of 27 ear infections, 14 in one ear and 13 in the other. There is no longer an antibiotic he can take due to being resistant or allergic to them. He is almost 17 and still has them, but not as bad. His doctor here has tried different things and either he's allergic, his asthma acts up, or he's resistant. He is losing more and more of his hearing to this and he has SNHL.

Know the feeling....have had these infections for years, upon years!....Seen some of the best doctors in several states...to no avail, even surgeries....Painful and so aggravating at times.

frustrated at times with my daughter refusing to go potty -- shes is mostly potty trained but she just is hard headed.... I know she has to go every time she wakes up. :-X

Had a nice day today though. now feeling somewhat LONELY. haha!

Was sort of tiring, but all together, a good day...tomorrow's another story, tho'...have to have a lot of tests made...uggg!...can't eat anything after 8PM....

Mellow....looks like a big storm is about to erupt, very windy and breezy....am tired from all the things I had to do today also.

Sore...did some massive weightlifting monday morning around 4am. 275lbs six reps, 255lbs eight reps, 235lbs ten reps, 225lbs fifteen reps...

Wirelessly posted

Happy! Just got email from the Deaf/HOH advocate agency that Beginning ASL for the HOH & Late Deafened is starting up again on Monday for 6 weeks. Taught by our same Deaf instructor. Two days/week, two hour classes. Free. And spouses included. WOO! HOO! :D

sleepy -- getting ready to head to bed shortly! Last day of work tomorrow then 4 days off from work W00T :)

Too wired to sleep...
it's 3:06 AM and I'm WIDE AWAKE. It's horrible!
This tends to happen sometimes when I'm due to go back to work after a few days off for some reason.

Feel as if my ears have been "boxed"....lots of pressure for a few days also. See the ENT tomorrow and will have the infection vacuumed out. Always feel much better afterwards. Otherwise, busy day.

Wirelessly posted

Happy! Just got email from the Deaf/HOH advocate agency that Beginning ASL for the HOH & Late Deafened is starting up again on Monday for 6 weeks. Taught by our same Deaf instructor. Two days/week, two hour classes. Free. And spouses included. WOO! HOO! :D

Oh wow!! Wish we had something like that here.

Today was a blah kind of day, but I had good news from the contractor.

I can't wait for the day to end and do zumba :)

Feeling relieved and so grateful! We can take showers again! :dance2: My husband was able to fix the clogged up plumbing for the shower line. He struggled with it since Tuesday, but was finally successful last night after work. He reminds me of Scotty of Starship Enterprise; he can fix just about anything! Plumbing. Cars. Electrical issues. Hook up computer hardware. +++++ :cuddle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back