How are you feeling today?....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have this inner feeling that you're gonna be awesome!...Good days also come with the bad days....seeing the doctor tomorrow for my ear(s), as both are again "draining"....not too much pain, tho', I deal with it....But I'll be dog-gone if I go thru another surgery like the last one! Just feel it's back to the antibotics once again.

So sorry your having more ear problems:-( I know how you feel about NO MORE surgeries or hospital stays. I have told my hubby, the only way I would go back to the hospital is if I was not conscious and couod not put up a fight. That last stay was enough for a life time.
Good luck RR. You make me smile ever day with all your jokes. OINK OINK

Feeling great and was ready to go to work but son threw up just before we left so now we are stuck at home. Got a nice outfit for today. Will have to wear it on Monday. lol

Feeling great and was ready to go to work but son threw up just before we left so now we are stuck at home. Got a nice outfit for today. Will have to wear it on Monday. lol

which one i should be laughing, but first i am sorry about your boy, hope he's feeling better. secondly LOLOL too bad for you not to wear the new outfits till monday.

LOL

Im feelin ease,today....nothing can bring me down today.

I am feeling like a brand new lady :)

Feeling wonderful!...Saw the doc about my ears. Just had some "growths" in both, had them removed...*ouch*.. and the ears drained. Got some more antibotics, ear drops, etc....Funny thing about Boric Acid that they put into ur ears!...I told my intrepretor that I was so glad they didn't use Lime...:giggle:...and for sure, the bugs would not bother me with Boric Acid in my ears....Had the discussion about the CI...and I said No....too many problems with my ears, they are not healthy enuf for another surgery.

Was a beautiful day here also! Just like Spring.....

Emotionally it's a much, much better day for me. Still mostly pissed about my computer. Now, royally pissed at the creep who was to take care of the tree stumps. He only did half of them and then managed to get his machine caught in a fence and ripped a hole in it. Now, he claims we have to let that owner know as they have a dog. To top it off. He left without letting us know and he's in the wind. We are trying to get a hold of hubby to let him know.

RR, glad your ears are somewhat ok. I agree with you about the CI surgery. Your ears have been through too much. I still can not believe that you would even be a canidate. I have not decided yet, as of now it is a big fat NO. I definitely need help with my ASL. Do your boys sign? If not how do you communicate. Just wondering what is best for my college kids. They use their lap tops or cel phones to communicate with me.

RR, glad your ears are somewhat ok. I agree with you about the CI surgery. Your ears have been through too much. I still can not believe that you would even be a canidate. I have not decided yet, as of now it is a big fat NO. I definitely need help with my ASL. Do your boys sign? If not how do you communicate. Just wondering what is best for my college kids. They use their lap tops or cel phones to communicate with me.

The doctor says my left ear is good enuf...not the right. He asked me again today, and I told him No...and see him again in 3 months (May), and if my ears are much better, I'm sure he will ask me again....

Yes, my boys can sign, not fluent, but we get along just fine. We all "speak"...and if there is a misunderstanding, they will sign it. Both boys took ASL in school, plus I've taught them signs on my own...If you had of been HOH, more than likely lip-reading would be so much easier for you. Before I went totally deaf, my hearing was 60/40....and I was actually lip reading and not realizing it...

I'm walkin on sunshine! ow ow hot ow ow ow

The doctor says my left ear is good enuf...not the right. He asked me again today, and I told him No...and see him again in 3 months (May), and if my ears are much better, I'm sure he will ask me again....

Yes, my boys can sign, not fluent, but we get along just fine. We all "speak"...and if there is a misunderstanding, they will sign it. Both boys took ASL in school, plus I've taught them signs on my own...If you had of been HOH, more than likely lip-reading would be so much easier for you. Before I went totally deaf, my hearing was 60/40....and I was actually lip reading and not realizing it...

When you lose your hearing suddenly like I did it is very hard because there is this long period of time with no communication. I can not expect everyone I know to learn ASL. Wish I could figure out what to do. I do not want my only option to be CI because the thought of surgery is just too much. What to do what to do. :hmm:

When you lose your hearing suddenly like I did it is very hard because there is this long period of time with no communication. I can not expect everyone I know to learn ASL. Wish I could figure out what to do. I do not want my only option to be CI because the thought of surgery is just too much. What to do what to do. :hmm:

I know, I know...the CI issue has been with me for years, doctor after doctor....My boys talk a little slower to me, directly to me and use some signs also. Somehow and some way, things will get better for you...seems you're still in the adjustment period and that takes time to come to terms with it all, which isn't easy.....*Hugs*...don't give up, fight the good fight!

Woke up at 2am and could not fall back to sleep. I am so tired. Still have a few hours before hubby wakes up. Sleep, sleep, sleep............

I am a happy camper today. All things considered, I feel good. We don't speak of the leg issues unless it is really bad.

I got my new router/modem from AT&T and it's working great. I trimmed a cat's toenails without terrorizing her. She actually purred through the whole thing. I will be digging and planting a rose bush and an avocado tree later or tomorrow. I have a stuffed dog to repair and restuff, but I at least have all I need to get "Austin" fixed.

I am feeling great. Dystonia pain is some how controlled at the moment. First time in 10 years. I have been praying for a break and I got one. I will take it. I am a happy camper right now. I can even handle this god awful loud noise in my ears. Just a littke break, thank god!!!

I have a bad cold or the flu. :dunno: Love when this happens, gives me an excuse to sit in PJs all day and watch movies while getting waited on hand and foot .....without guilt. :)

feeling ******* which I do not enjoy. Not gonna translate what the **** mean. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back