How are you feeling today?....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only cried for a few minutes after dropping off my daughter for her flight back to Ireland. We had an amazing visit just went by way too fast. It was a beautiful day for the long drive to and from San Francisco.

Even worse than yesterday. I figured out my aching joints are probably due to the flu rather than damp weather.

I hope they predict the flu strains active for flu shots next year better than this year.

Sorry to hear you're feeling ill. I hope you feel better soon.

I was pretty wellness also I alots see new forward Dec 31 new group home someone I pretty good. I wellness better improvement. Alots of better wellness

Sent from my SGH-I337M using AllDeaf App mobile app

Depressed. Only 2 more days of my job and no new job yet. At least I'll get 9 weeks pay while I continue looking for a new job.

Depressed. Only 2 more days of my job and no new job yet. At least I'll get 9 weeks pay while I continue looking for a new job.

That sucks. I hope you have good luck in finding your next job quickly.

This weather is making me feel blue. I need sunshine on my shoulders! If it's gonna be cold and rainy- just snow already!

Speaking of rain...... better not do so when I head to the Pier Wednesday night. Otherwise I just may need one of these:

umbrella-hat-big.jpg

Now that'd be a bit awkward, considering the size of the place.

Free-shipping-new-2014-Winter-Fashion-Horn-Button-Zipper-Design-font-b-Pea-b-font-wool.jpg

Or you could wear a coat like this , I do and it keep the rain off my head .

Frustrated..... for some reason AllDeaf keeps dropping offline on Google Chrome.... I'm getting a 404 and 503 errors. What is going on? And I tried to sign in on my alternative browser, and couldn't. Something isn't right.

Frustrated..... for some reason AllDeaf keeps dropping offline on Google Chrome.... I'm getting a 404 and 503 errors. What is going on? And I tried to sign in on my alternative browser, and couldn't. Something isn't right.

I got notice someone tried to hack my account, and it took me a while to get that fixed just now.

What joy could someone get from being in another person's Alldeaf account, I wonder??

Weirdest thing that has happened to me here so far.

I got notice someone tried to hack my account, and it took me a while to get that fixed just now.

What joy could someone get from being in another person's Alldeaf account, I wonder??

Weirdest thing that has happened to me here so far.

Hmm. Well, I mainly use Google Chrome, because uploading pictures is easier to do here than it is on other browsers. I use Opera on my laptop, but for my phone, Google Chrome. Firefox? No chance. Never did get the hang of that, so I'll stick with those two. And for the hacking part..... who WOULD want anything to do with our accounts? Nothing really useful on them that I know of.

I got the same notice. I msg'd one of the mods about it. Something happened here earlier tonight.

Contacted Alex. He said there's a glitch with the upgrade but it's fixed now. If it persists, send him a PM or email him at webmaster(at)alldeaf.com

Thanks.

What's wrong with this thread?

It keeps saying there is new posts but nothing new is showing.

How am I feeling? Really excited for 2015. I can't wait to see what the year will bring me. :D

I had a bunch of firsts in '14, but with my plans to travel out of town a lot more in '15, that should go up plenty. I hope to accomplish other firsts, too. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back