How are you feeling today?....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feeling super irritated. If my son didn't love school so much and socializing, I'd home school him. I'm tired of dealing with the stupid school districts never ending ignorance. Blah.

Have a Migraine and hope the Aleve relieves it. Makes the ringing in my ears more pronounced.

excited and amazed at how much ive learnt and how much more i will learn, got the zest for ambition back i guess...
it's like...
I'm Back I'm back! i came back from Hell with a story to Tell.

i got head ache awell....i been profoundly deaf for some years so my sign is not good,i have tried to join level 3 deaf club been refused cos my signing is not good enough,the joke is they all hearing people that just like and learn sign...i stuck at home no def people to help me or befriend me...i living very lonly life.been sent to hard of hearing club people all about 100yrs and not deaf like me.all i want to do is learn bsl so i can talk to otheres

I am slightly "over the moon" happy!! The rain moved out and the concrete is drying.

Happy that tonight Grimm is on NBC. That's my favorite new show this year. :)

I'm counting down the days 'til school's over for the summer... 26 more days, including weekends! School ends on a Wednesday, and then the following Monday, I get to go to church camp! :D So I'm excited for that.

I feel extremely brain fogged. I can't concentrate very much at all. UGH...

CSign-

Thanks the head feels better but I am left with a sickish feeling now.

Bottesini-

I've wanted to watch that show, but watch Supernatural. Should see if I can find them online with CC.

CSign-

Thanks the head feels better but I am left with a sickish feeling now.

Bottesini-

I've wanted to watch that show, but watch Supernatural. Should see if I can find them online with CC.

I think you would like it. It's very dark and ominous. Set in the Pacific Northwest.

And I think they are very creative in bringing the fabled characters to life.

I think you would like it. It's very dark and ominous. Set in the Pacific Northwest.

And I think they are very creative in bringing the fabled characters to life.

Guess I will check Hulu or Spreety to see if they have it.

I feel fat. I had two biscuits, a packet of sweets and a packet of crisps. And more. LOTS more. WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?
I've the junior cert (massive state exams- really important for your future job etc. 15 year olds have it) in 3 weeks and I'm shitting it. Sorry for swearing.. I read somewhere that swearing releases pent up anger in you or something- it works for me anyway! As i was saying, I've done NO study. And i forgot to run my 4 miles today and to my pilates..
Man, I feel fat.
I wanna drop at least 5 lbs from my current weight which is 103lbs. Wish me luck :L

Tired, but a good tired. Should sleep well tonight or did I just jinx myself by saying that. :hmm:

Happy!...Boys taking me out for dinner tomorrow for Mom's Day....and a little shopping.

Mellow. Happy. Just got text from our daughter that she only has to work until 4:30 p.m. today instead of 7:00 p.m. So we will have the evening together! So she will be over earlier and cook me my requested dinner -- her spaghetti! YUMMO! :P And a surprise dessert -- with CHOCOLATE! :D

Happy. I've been out for lunch, got some special cookies and a new kind of jam, and it's a nice cool day for a walk later. :)

I feeling better normal focus on my life :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back