How are you feeling today?....

Status
Not open for further replies.
curious- what is that section in the middle? Do you have two garages?

curious- what is that section in the middle? Do you have two garages?

Wonder if the smaller one is for snowmobiles. I know of houses in FL that have a golf cart garage in addition to the car garage.

Thank you, and it's what's called a 3 car garage. Very common around here. Its the way to fit 3 vehicles in a garage with 2 separate doors.

Alleycat. I love your house!!! Beautiful. Three garages become popular for guys. Lol. Great designed house!! Kittes will hang out in front windows. So is dog by the door.

3 car garage...but how many cars will actually fit into the garage after all the other stuff takes over? :giggle:

shocked! I went to bed around 11:30 last night, got up at 3:30 p.m today. O_O guess the trip to Denver for Deaf Expo wore me out!

3 car garage...but how many cars will actually fit into the garage after all the other stuff takes over? :giggle:

So true....we have a three car garage, the single one is all storage. Holds the lawn mower, boat stuff, ladders etc. Hubby built attic space about that, so there is a pull down ladder on that side also.

The other two car section is a tight squeeze since hubby has a big full size truck and my new car is wider than my last. I get super close to the garage wall to park, have to be extremely careful when I back out.

We definitely need to clean out the garage, still have a lot of sports equipment left from the kids.

This is an oversized garage, much like I have now. I will post a pic in a few mins of how we have workbenches the guys made, and overhead storage they made, and it still fits the tooll boxes, etc. it will be pretty much the same at the new house. I think we lost about 2 feet but we gained lots more with a garage sink and hot/cold faucet and extra outlets. I made sure of that months ago.

Sorry for the mess on the workbench. But this is the space we have now and will have for this stuff and still fit 3 cars and a motorcycle ImageUploadedByAllDeaf1414366653.062048.jpg

We also have this over the 3rd stall. It's all coming with us. ImageUploadedByAllDeaf1414366696.199041.jpg

Thank you, and it's what's called a 3 car garage. Very common around here. Its the way to fit 3 vehicles in a garage with 2 separate doors.

I beg to differ ... 3 car garage ... OR ... 30 built in kitty cat condos to expand the family :D

Might be ideal to have one bedroom as a cat play room like this: :lol:

play8.jpg

Cat+Room+Ideas+2.jpg

I beg to differ ... 3 car garage ... OR ... 30 built in kitty cat condos to expand the family :D

Feeling better..... a bad start to the day today is finally taking a turn for the better. Hopefully that will carry on throughout the week. :P

one day I will make a house like that, and my guests will become crazy just to find the exit .... :laugh2:

Attachments

• impossible home.jpg
    impossible home.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 8
had flu jab...after having three falls lately not felt so well and beginning to dread hand operation next week

Very ill. I caught a cold from one or more of my adorable grandchildren...

had flu jab...after having three falls lately not felt so well and beginning to dread hand operation next week

Wishing you the best with that hand operation, I hope it won't be as bad as you are thinking it will be, and you are back in fie shape in no time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back