How are you feeling today?....

Status
Not open for further replies.
The 1st and original "Jaws"...scared the beejees out of me!...

saw Jaws at a drive-in in Yuba City CA the summer of release. I was about to turn 6 the next month...
Jaws scared the crap of me. screwed me up for life. sharks scare the hell out of me to this day....

still I have watched Jaws over 500 times since... :popcorn:

Not sure what is up, but I feel like I have not slept for at least 5-10 days. Coffee has not helped, 2 naps have not helped, sitting in front of the fan has not helped. Heck, I've even walked around the neighborhood (1/2 mile) and helped clean up the yard, but I am so tired.

In pain. Rheumatic diseases suck.

Hope you get to feeling some relief soon Botti!

Thanks, Kristina. I should probably just suck it up and whine less! :lol:

I took my own picture to see if I look as bad as I feel, and I do kind of look like Death warmed over!

Thanks, Kristina. I should probably just suck it up and whine less! :lol:

I took my own picture to see if I look as bad as I feel, and I do kind of look like Death warmed over!

I always hope I look as bad as I feel otherwise people might not believe me when I say I don't feel good. :lol:

Hope you feel better soon. You too Kristina.

saw Jaws at a drive-in in Yuba City CA the summer of release. I was about to turn 6 the next month...
Jaws scared the crap of me. screwed me up for life. sharks scare the hell out of me to this day....

still I have watched Jaws over 500 times since... :popcorn:

try reading the Book...........shit readng book. one of the scariest ive read

I always hope I look as bad as I feel otherwise people might not believe me when I say I don't feel good. :lol:

Hope you feel better soon. You too Kristina.

Because I'm ADHD, no one believes me when I say I'm sick. When other people are lethargic from a sickness, I'm so calm that I'm... normal! LOL To me it's lethargic, but to others I'm just like what they are on a normal day. That, or I'm still hyper, but it's more of a "hyper hyper hyper hyper CRASH!!!" kind of a thing.

Feeling good tho ringing in my ear is really annoying me today! Other then that it's atypical Monday.

"Blue Monday"....still awaiting on the rain that was promised :roll:..otherwise, am feeling good...and our Cat is feeling michevous this AM...my boys "grumbling" about Monday morning, but school will soon be out...my doggie is super protective over her morning treat....our cat is really aggressive trying to get it :giggle:...think I'll give our Cat some CatNip.

Quiet morning and feeling *much* better today. What I ate yesterday did not have "repercussions" like the night before. Mika dog is napping at my feet and I'm on my second cup of coffee. Want to go later to get more movies at the library, return some, and buy DH a lovey-dovey Anniversary card for tomorrow. :D

Feeling like I spent too much time in the sun today, otherwise, not too bad, all things considered.

I wish that was my day :giggle: I am stuck at work!

I hope you feel better soon.

I am feeling tired after a nice weekend in San Diego, CA :)

Thanks , Rio. Today, I feel great. It's kind of unpredictable.

Today, I feel great. It's kind of unpredictable.

Glad you feel better. It always sucks to be in pain.

As for me, kinda tired and a little sad over the whole job thing. My earmolds are also making my ears get infected.. yay for ears that don't work other than to hurt. Other than that.. I'm ok. Going to have some therapeutic weight lifting later. Woot.. gym time!

Glad you feel better. It always sucks to be in pain.

As for me, kinda tired and a little sad over the whole job thing. My earmolds are also making my ears get infected.. yay for ears that don't work other than to hurt. Other than that.. I'm ok. Going to have some therapeutic weight lifting later. Woot.. gym time!

Thank you.

On the subject of your ears, do you have something like an electric Dry and Store for your hearing aids?

The UV cycle really kills germs and cuts way down on the amount of ear infections, at least for me.

After spendin some time with a hot wild stripper last night, Im mellowed out. :) (she's 23) he he he

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back