How are you feeling today?....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm feeling emotionally blah.

Had a job interview earlier this week. The guy was praising me about my people skills and how I would fit the job perfectly. We were at a local coffee shop. The baristas started grinding coffee beans and *BAM!* ... feedback. He stared at me while I was making sure the earmolds were in good and turned down the volume. He saw my HA's. After that, I got the death sentence of job interviews.. "We'll umm.. get back to you. We've already interviewed a lot of people and I'm just not sure you would be the best fit". Not sure if it's discrimination or just what he said.. first time it's ever happened to me.

On the physical side.. my knee hurts. I have a torn meniscus from Kung Fu class back in August. Instead of getting it fixed, I stupidly kept going to class and hobbling around because I didn't want to disrupt my training for the many months it takes to recover. I have my good days where I walk fine, and my bad days where it feels like my knee is going to come apart (like there's nothing holding it together). Today is one of those bad days. Oh well, guess it means no gym time tonight (yay? ;P)

It's a "ho-hum" day for me. Tired, bored, not feeling too well, just kind of "washed out".

He saw my HA's. After that, I got the death sentence of job interviews.. "We'll umm.. get back to you. We've already interviewed a lot of people and I'm just not sure you would be the best fit". Not sure if it's discrimination or just what he said.. first time it's ever happened to me.

I hope you get the job and that the guy really doesn't care if you use HAs.

Im a lil boo hooed about my (Chicago) Bulls. Can we ever catch a break? Grrrrrrrr

Was one of my "good" days...got some KFC for dinner, so there's not much of a clean-up to the kitchen.....thinking of the "free" cake we got at KFC with a 10-piece order....watching "The Perfect Storm" for the 5th or so times....

Was one of my "good" days...got some KFC for dinner, so there's not much of a clean-up to the kitchen.....thinking of the "free" cake we got at KFC with a 10-piece order....watching "The Perfect Storm" for the 5th or so times....

That's one my absolute top ten movies of all time! I watch it so many times, too! Coincidence.

Do you like Jaws?

That's one my absolute top ten movies of all time! I watch it so many times, too! Coincidence.

Do you like Jaws?

The 1st and original "Jaws"...scared the beejees out of me!...

This is exactly how I feel today in the office....

1au2f.gif

LMAO
you made my day,
i fucking love this one

im hungover

seriously im thinking of giving up piss

um na, the first picture is funnier than Jim Carrey

nah,just a bit dry...a few cups of coffee and a nap (yes nap) and eat fatty brunch like eggs on toast then id be on top again, not that bad, had worse...lots worse

perhaps, if you did puke then you would feel much better and had better fatty breakfast. :ugh3: of course coffee too. har har har

Was up until 5AM watching movies...North Country, for one....(don't do that very often), as I woke up very late, the dog licking my face, and the cat purring and "kneeding" on my pajamas....as to say "wake up!"....everyone sleeps late on Sunday AM at my house...and feeling so "laid back" today!....Still no rain...very hot outside....

Feeling like something "the cat dragged in" even though we don't have a cat. :D

Feeling spoiled, again. Someone is doing my yard work. This time it's the boyfriend of the gal who used to live with us. The gal is here doing my daughter's hair so I'm sure he's bored with hanging with them. I suspect the gal told him to offer, but I can tell he's not doing it under duress.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back