How are you feeling today? Part II

you mean, you feeling left out ? thats woul be pretty cool. back then there was a campus for hoh and deaf, and someone who have voice problems. thats was time, i was feeling great, too great. its was like deaf village. Almost everybody could use sign language. i get you :D
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:cheers::yesway::yesway::yesway::yesway::yesway::yesway::yesway:

Last edited:
I am feeling happy to be a new owner of a Bunn coffeemaker :D

I started my morning with a damaged coffee maker . For some reason it wouldn’t let out water , I was disappointed . For a long time, I have always wanted a Bunn coffee maker and had to get another brand . I am happy with the new one it works!

Feeling sad. I went to a funeral of a friend who died two weeks into his diabetic coma. I will miss him because he had a fantastic sense of humor.
Tomorrow I will attend the funeral of a very dear friend who dropped dead from a brain aneurysm. I desperately miss her for too many reasons to count.
I am surprised at how deeply it is affecting me.

Feeling sad. I went to a funeral of a friend who died two weeks into his diabetic coma. I will miss him because he had a fantastic sense of humor.
Tomorrow I will attend the funeral of a very dear friend who dropped dead from a brain aneurysm. I desperately miss her for too many reasons to count.
:( :grouphug:

:(:grouphug:

Back