How are you feeling today? Part II

UGH ! I meant to type hear not 'here' !
My typing has gotten slower if I don't type a word fast enough spellcheck will finish is for me and not use the word I wanted . If has happen a few times.
It would be really bad if spellcheck replace a word with a four letters word! LOL !

My typing has gotten slower if I don't type a word fast enough spellcheck will finish is for me and not use the word I wanted . If has happen a few times.
It would be really bad if spellcheck replace a word with a four letters word! LOL !

What are you using to write your comments? Can't you turn spell check off and just truly proofread what you wrote yourself?

Feeling a bit sadden by long time deaf chatter in the early days (1998 or 2000) of chat rooms had passed on his SN is Nutty. He might have been a member here but it dates all the way to 2007.

The guy was hilarious!
You will be missed by many Nutty!

I am happy because Aunt Flo finally came back after one year and 2 months! I don't want my bone to deteriorate.

It's in Southlake. If you have friends around there that'd be AWESOME!!! It's far north Fort Worth, hmmm probably closer to Dallas than Fort Worth now that I'm thinking about it. If you know anyone in that area inbox me, I'll tell you the name of it :)

I know a few people in Southlake! And people in Flower Mound, too.

Very sleepy went to be bed at midnight

I am feeling "ugh!" because I have to do laundry and do some cleaning up.

I have both the Neato and the Roomba for all the vacuuming. Love it, then I can do other things.

I have a dog for mopping up dropped food. My dog is more adorable than cleaning robots, but also more expensive.

I have a dog for mopping up dropped food. My dog is more adorable than cleaning robots, but also more expensive.
My dog is always trying to tell my neighbors that he was taste their meat to made sure it's safe to eat. :)

Lol, who says he 's more adorable then our "Oscar "

Our little mopping robot actually got a name from my husband. Telling the kids not to get in the way of "Oscar"

Lol, who says he 's more adorable then our "Oscar "

Our little mopping robot actually got a name from my husband. Telling the kids not to get in the way of "Oscar"

LOL that is cute.

But that also makes me think of Oscar the Grouch

Lol no idea why, but he kinda makes me think of Deaf Ninja

Back