How are you feeling today? Part II

Not too good right now. This very minute I'm getting another "spell." I feel faint, very nauseated, sweaty.

Oh wow, I'm extremely frustrated with nausea and it is big part of GI issue, so I have to take Reglan everyday for speed up to emptying the stomach.

EGD revealed that I have delayed stomach emptying and bile reflux - that's gross.

Oh wow, I'm extremely frustrated with nausea and it is big part of GI issue, so I have to take Reglan everyday for speed up to emptying the stomach.

EGD revealed that I have delayed stomach emptying and bile reflux - that's gross.
Yeah, gross.

I was thinking about if you were not home. I guess I still think like a health aide , if I see an elderly person in a grocery store I will ask if they need help reaching something. I like helping people .
Usually if I'm not home I'm with friends or family, so they could help me but I haven't had a spell away from home yet. I don't black out immediately but start feeling faint, so I usually have a minute or two to find a seat.

Usually if I'm not home I'm with friends or family, so they could help me but I haven't had a spell away from home yet. I don't black out immediately but start feeling faint, so I usually have a minute or two to find a seat.

Ok that is good to know , I sure would hate to see you fall.

It's a sudden drop in blood pressure. Best guess is it's another Parkinson's effect.

Seems to be happening more frequently. :(

:(

My heart goes out to you.

Feeling weird that I havent worked since last Thursday. So nice to be away from my toxic aide.

Not to well must seen 3 or more doctors this week and now had see nurse practitioner on emergency my burns got rather bloody feel like going scream with it I never going make through night I rattling with tramadol acupan I need be in coma

Not to well must seen 3 or more doctors this week and now had see nurse practitioner on emergency my burns got rather bloody feel like going scream with it I never going make through night I rattling with tramadol acupan I need be in coma

Caz?? you sound like you're in horrible condition. I'm thinking of you and quite concerned.:hug:

Thank you anni.i just mention this for bebs sake I had breast cancer years back the operation leave you with numb skin you don't always realise it.i put hot water bottle plus heat pad on painful arm fell asleep when work up I wanted to scratch to my horror I saw badly burned.Beb may not get numb skin but it wise take it on board this can happen in

:hug: I hope you can handle another hug. That sound so painful . I hope you're feeling somewhat better today.

I hope you find some relief soon. :(

I hope you feel better soon Reba. By chance do you ever check your oxygen levels? You can buy a small finger monitor for pretty cheap. For different reasons from you, my BP drops, I get dizzy and start seeing purple and green flashes. We found out years ago that I wasn't getting enough oxygen during these spells. I've had an in home oxygen machine for a really long time. Plus, here in California, if you have an oxygen machine, you get a great discount on your PG&E bill.

I hope you feel better soon Reba. By chance do you ever check your oxygen levels? You can buy a small finger monitor for pretty cheap. For different reasons from you, my BP drops, I get dizzy and start seeing purple and green flashes. We found out years ago that I wasn't getting enough oxygen during these spells. I've had an in home oxygen machine for a really long time. Plus, here in California, if you have an oxygen machine, you get a great discount on your PG&E bill.
I don't think it's an oxygen problem. When the EMT's checked me out, the oxygen was fine. I've also had a lung capacity test, and I had extremely good numbers on that. My symptoms are common to Parkinson's Disease, so that's probably it. PD has all kinds of weird effects.

I am feeling relieved after a long stressful morning . It's all good, prayer works❤️

Fighting a cold. I think sheer exhaustion from work and life isn't helping any. I slept for 9 hours last night, that's how tired I am.

AC, how is your dog doing?

She's the same, thank you for asking. Our other dog also caught this too. The vet did say it is that contagious. They both were coughing quite a bit last night. I hope it eases for them soon.

Back