How are you feeling today? Part II

I do seem to be in the minority here.

But it is also annoying the way lately it feels like every time I comment on something even though I just notice something and comment (not trying to make a big deal of anything) LoveBlue takes exception it.

I thought Calvin might not have looked closely and took the cigar to be a nose that had grown like Pinocchio's. I just did not go into a lot of detail when I posted about what was long.

I just can't sleep, if it's not about my daughter on my mind, it's about my home team in tonight's NFC playoffs! GO PANTHERS! WHOO! :P

Go Cardinals!!!!!!! So excited too!!!!

I guess you didn't read the part I said "hope the nose doesn't GROW long."

I know the cigar is there, it's a harmless little joke here that's all.

I do seem to be in the minority here.

But it is also annoying the way lately it feels like every time I comment on something even though I just notice something and comment (not trying to make a big deal of anything) LoveBlue takes exception it.

I thought Calvin might not have looked closely and took the cigar to be a nose that had grown like Pinocchio's. I just did not go into a lot of detail when I posted about what was long.

Feeling amazed that Brady and Company are out! That was a good game by both teams.

Early start 17-0 for Panthers, 1st quarter just about to be finish.

Go Patriots

I am feeling proud! I am a Patriots fan for life , I wouldn't have it any other way. I am blessed to have a wonder deaf and hearing Patriot family outside of this forum. It's football and we played in pain . We will back again next year!

I am feeling proud! I am a Patriots fan for life , I wouldn't have it any other way. I am blessed to have a wonder deaf and hearing Patriot family outside of this forum. It's football and we played in pain . We will back again next year!

Alright but...

hqdefault.jpg

I'm sad and happy! Good game, sad we lost but happy for Denver!

Don't be sad. We didn't get destroyed by Denver . Plus, the history rivilry between Brady and Manning made it exciting. It's football , Denver defense was just stronger than our team. Stand proud girl! Denver is only going to the SB didn't win it heehee

That was exciting closing of the 1st half!

Early start 17-0 for Panthers, 1st quarter just about to be finish.

That was just unbelievable about my team. What the HELL happened to them? If they cant handle the post season then guess they werent ready for Superbowl. Oh well.

Finally feeling much better...the back exercises really work....very soon I'll be back to dancing....:lol:

Today I ran 23 miles on the treadmill. The coach in fitness centers asked to wash treadmill...

Finally feeling much better...the back exercises really work....very soon I'll be back to dancing....:lol:

Glad your feeling better RR. I start physical therapy and traction for my neck this Thursday. Decided to forget trying to get in to seeing the Neurologist since the referral process sucks. They really wanted to do an MRI but I can't due to having CI's.

Feeling accomplished tonight... there was an anniversary celebration at work... Next week marks 20 years at UPS. Cakes passed around for everyone at work and the boss gave lectures and gave me a placard. :)

Back