How are you feeling today? Part II

That is a terrible hour for you to be up, 5:30 am? it's Sat. should be sleeping in! :lol:

:lol:
Well, I did post that the other day. But I do have an internal clock that gets me up around 5:30. Then on weekends I'll hit the snooze button. :shock: But still don't sleep in late.

That's terrible! She's definitely not getting her money's worth.

My sister and me want get her out put her in better place but we not allowed to it out of our power..I think our nhs best in world but it lottery as to where you are.With staff it case pay peanuts get monies plus not enough of them and heart not work

:lol:
Well, I did post that the other day. But I do have an internal clock that gets me up around 5:30. Then on weekends I'll hit the snooze button. :shock: But still don't sleep in late.

Oh, ok, I did think that was today. Hope you at least get a chance to doze a bit before rolling out of bed on the w/e.

Went see my mother this morning at the nursing home it just dreadful my mother begging me give her pills to end it all her life very unhappy and nothing I can do.my sister and me should left her with bottle of pills and walked off months ago when she begged us to.
I found a mattress on floor in case she fell out of bed because no one be there to put her back to bed her breakfast one bit of toast and cold tea that been there at least 3hours laying in her wee poo for this she paying thousand pound a week in dollars nearly two thousand.we never got on but no human should be treated like this

Caz, that is so sad. No one should have to go through that. My father in law is in his 90's, in a home, a really nice one. He just sits in a wheel chair all day, asleep, unable to communicate with anyone. He has been like this for almost 15 years. We visited him on our visit last October and everyone thought he wouldn't make it much longer. We hate seeing him like this. I know I do not want to end up like that.

I hope for a peaceful resolution to your situation soon.

I'm incredibly overwhelmed. I started selling this product I came up with that's really taking off but I don't have time to do it all! I'm obsessing ... can't sleep ... hardly eat ...Constantly checking my orders ... FREAKING OUT.
I need to chill very badly. :-(

Sent from my SCH-I545 using AllDeaf App mobile app

I'm incredibly overwhelmed. I started selling this product I came up with that's really taking off but I don't have time to do it all! I'm obsessing ... can't sleep ... hardly eat ...Constantly checking my orders ... FREAKING OUT.
I need to chill very badly. :-(

Relax. Stressing out over it won't do anything except slow you down or cause mistakes. Just get yourself an assistant and it'll all be good ;)

pTRU1-13759859enh-z6.jpg

Took back to memory lane when someone posted this in my FB. Had this toy in the early 80's with hot wheels toy cars.

Oh wow! I totally forgot about that! I do remember playing with that when I was a kid!

I do too- in fact my parents still have that garage, as well as the house, airport...little town and a tub full of the little people (wooden mostly with plastic in there too). They're all under one of my tables in the 'guest room' turned mini office for me here lol. Three generations have played with them so far- me & siblings, 2 youngest of the 3 kids of my sister's and the son of the oldest kid (my great-nephew). I'm sure we'll still have them when the younger two kids have kids... who knows if future generations will play with them lol.

That memory lane Calvin.i saw some meccano this week not sure if had that in states.

Relax. Stressing out over it won't do anything except slow you down or cause mistakes. Just get yourself an assistant and it'll all be good ;)

pTRU1-13759859enh-z6.jpg

Good thinking on the assistant ... and Raggedy Ann just made my day. :) thanks!

Not so good today. I had another drop in blood pressure "spell." :(

Didn't call 911 this time. I just monitored it and rested until it passed. Bleh!

Didn't call 911 this time. I just monitored it and rested until it passed. Bleh!

Oh dear, so sorry! Thinking of you, and hope all will be well soon.

I am sorry to hear this , now how are you feeling right now? Take care . :aw:

Back