How are you feeling today? Part II

Must be going around the country. I woke up with a sore throat, and am now achy and sneezing.

I hate summer colds.

Hope you feel better soon.

Feeling bad for several days now...ache in my shoulder comes and goes...and thought I was getting bronchitis also...but seems not...weather was do HOT...then cooled down drastically and this evening...pouring rain...can't complain tho'...look at Tampa and all that flooding....Tomorrow's another day....

Thinking of you girls that are feeling poorly, feel better!

Guess I'll add myself to the list, about a week ago a large recycle bag full of heavy groceries fell off my counter top onto my foot. Can barely get a shoe on, still lots of pain and a lovely shade of purple covers the top of my foot. Talk about ouch!!!! well.....ouch!!

my arthrist bad today got hand splints on again...we poor old lot aches and pains today

My Mother was so clean...people said you could eat off her floors....:giggle:...and with 6 kids to raise...Anyway, it carried over to me and my sisters and brothers....We were clean. Now that I am older...things don't bother me as much....and with raising 3 boys in my late 50's and 60's....oh boy!...They are grown now...I do make sure my kitchen is clean and still follow washing hands several times a day....All 3 of my boys are clean...just a little messy. But I do not say anything about it.....But...before my going over to visit them...they clean up their apts.!...:giggle:...throwing things under their beds or sofa....

One thing I cannot stand is a nasty kitchen, dishes left over from the night before...I blow a gasket!....and never, ever throw dirty clothes on the floors. No clutter on my floors at all...Vacuuming used to be done daily, now it's 2-3 times weekly.

I big on hygine personal or otherwise but I am untidy I don't throw things away just incase I need it..They say if don't use or wear it for over 6months then get rid but I just cant,i becoming a horder

Thinking of you girls that are feeling poorly, feel better!

Guess I'll add myself to the list, about a week ago a large recycle bag full of heavy groceries fell off my counter top onto my foot. Can barely get a shoe on, still lots of pain and a lovely shade of purple covers the top of my foot. Talk about ouch!!!! well.....ouch!!

Sounds like you could have a broken bone. You should go get it checked out.

Sounds like you could have a broken bone. You should go get it checked out.

Could be, if no improvement soon will check it out. I'm walking ok, it's just a big bunch on my instep, and all my shoes go over the instep. I did grocery store a bit ago, and wore my velcro strap athletic shoes. I did ok, but ready to rest now. I've been icing, elevating and soaking in Epsom salts, along with ibuprofen, not much more to do.

tired...dont leave it to long annie or it not ER problem it become gp and bones can heal in wrong places..could have haematoma that common with foot injury

Tired. This ear infection needs to go away

Feeling awesome great day at Gillette Stadium[emoji4]

Tired too. Funny because I've been over-busy this week at work but not sleeping that well. Could be my mind whirling with all kinds of things.

Tired too. Funny because I've been over-busy this week at work but not sleeping that well. Could be my mind whirling with all kinds of things.

more over tired harder it is sleep...I expert in not sleeping,it nytol for me tonight..wish it not but it is

I am feeling lazy because of the heat. I have to clean up soon because my boyfriend is coming to visit me for labor day.

Im feelin wicked!!!!
(Lights fat joint, inhales, exhales smoke in the shape of ghosts, monsters, demons,and portents)...
Mmmmmm..wait a minute........lets try that again...
(Inhales smoke, exhales smoke in the shape of pooch rolling around scratching his back)...
Yeah.....
Thats more like it....."-)

Pumped to be returning to work on Tuesday!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using AllDeaf App mobile app

more over tired harder it is sleep...I expert in not sleeping,it nytol for me tonight..wish it not but it is

What is nytol? Is that similar to Tylenol ? I sometimes take Benadryl (allergy meds) just to help me sleep. I take it at times when my allergies are on overload, but it has a certain drowsy effect so it is helpful at night. I limit it though so there's not an over-use of it.

Back