How are you feeling today? Part II

I am feeling amazing

I am feeling stunned and numb. I did treat my mom to PF Chang dinner felt a little better. Don't take life for granted , be a friend to the friendless❤

I am feeling stunned and numb. I did treat my mom to PF Chang dinner felt a little better. Don't take life for granted , be a friend to the friendless❤

Or stand up for them, and try to stop their tormentors.

People don't have conscience, and when it's too late , after the fact, pretend regret.

I'm very shocked and sad....

Same here. I'm thinking of Mark and really feeling sad that he's not here. I appreciated his responses on my posts, I looked forward to seeing what thread he was going to start - we both really loved animals - that always speaks well of a person in my book. My heart goes out to his family...I'll remember him in my prayers tonight.

Laura

Those of you with the flu, don't forget to throw away your toothbrush and get a new one....

I'm just thinking about how Mark made so many of us here a better person.

I went to Chicago Auto Show with one of my friends who knew Mark quite well. We talked about some good memories that we had with Mark.

Seems unreal but it's not losing a AD member and friend.

Health issues making me feel unmotivated......my fitbit gadget needs to slap me to get my butt moving. Date of the 5K is getting closer.

Health issues making me feel unmotivated......my fitbit gadget needs to slap me to get my butt moving. Date of the 5K is getting closer.

:giggle:
Ack5tk2.gif

Always feel a little down on this day, it's the anniversary of my sons passing. I miss him with all my heart.

Back