How are you feeling today? Part II

I've been sad and depressed for a week or two..but even more so, the past couple days.. it's all inside, everyone that knows me thinks I'm fine but I'm really not. I just don't want to bother my family or friends with it. I don't think they would be supportive and non-judgmental. Hopefully, I'll find a good way to deal with it soon.. who knows.. Blah. Anyway, I hope things are going well for the rest of you all.

You need a couple of really good friends who won't judge you whatsoever. I have a few of those, and they are my closest friends I can confide ANYTHING to, and know it won't get repeated. Those friends I highly trust, and they do the same for me. And I suggest forming long-term friendships. That is how I got here.

I've been sad and depressed for a week or two..but even more so, the past couple days.. it's all inside, everyone that knows me thinks I'm fine but I'm really not. I just don't want to bother my family or friends with it. I don't think they would be supportive and non-judgmental. Hopefully, I'll find a good way to deal with it soon.. who knows.. Blah. Anyway, I hope things are going well for the rest of you all.

If you're depressed for 2 or more weeks you should ask your doctor to refer you to a psychologist or psychiatrist for some talk therapy. (Been there, done that)

Frustrated with someone whose inability to respect my wishes to leave my stuff as is, and his ability to lose them. I just told the person that he needs to leave my stuff alone and ask me first.

Frustrated with someone whose inability to respect my wishes to leave my stuff as is, and his ability to lose them. I just told the person that he needs to leave my stuff alone and ask me first.

Is he your roommate?

Is he your roommate?

Formerly. I had left my electric skillet in a very specific place so I could grab it and be out. When I went to pick it up earlier today, the plug was missing, and I was none too pleased about it, either. I told him that skillet was there for a reason, and he wasn't supposed to move it. I made it perfectly clear that he had me frustrated, and I told him that he needs to learn to respect where I put my stuff so I can easily find it.

Last edited:
Formerly. I had left my electric skillet in a very specific place so I could grab it and be out. When I went to pick it up earlier today, the plug was missing, and I was none too pleased about it, either. I told him that skillet was there for a reason, and he wasn't supposed to move it. I made it perfectly clear that he had me frustrated, and I told him that he needs to learn to respect where I put my stuff so I can easily find it.

Were you able to find the cord? Do you think someone took it so you could not use it?

Were you able to find the cord? Do you think someone took it so you could not use it?

We did find it, yes. As for the taking so I can't use it, let's not speculate on that. It's not worth it, and doesn't do me any good. What does matter is that it's back in my possession, so let's leave it that way.

Ask me how I'm feeling today!..................I have a 3 letter answer FLU. Both my husband and I are miserable. He got it first, then shared. Cannot believe how miserable we are. He can sleep, I never sleep during the day no matter how awful I feel, so here I am trying to spread my germs around. No, I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy. :lol:

Ask me how I'm feeling today!..................I have a 3 letter answer FLU. Both my husband and I are miserable. He got it first, then shared. Cannot believe how miserable we are. He can sleep, I never sleep during the day no matter how awful I feel, so here I am trying to spread my germs around. No, I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy. :lol:

apparently flu jab only help with 5% of strains

I am really sorry. We had it earlier this year. Just awful.. I hope you both get well soon.

I'm sorry you and hubby are feeling so ill. I hope you both feel better soon.
Sending some sunshine your way........

I still have a cold but luckily I was on antibiotics for my tooth so I think that helped me not to get a bad sinus infection etc.

So sorry. This is no fun. Please feel better quick!

bc work tops being treated with white spirts and Danish oil every day for next two weeks

I'm still waiting to feel well again after the flu bug hit. I cannot believe how long that virus lingers. With me it's down to sinus pressure and constant headache. Arrrgh!!

very tired,Got drag my sorry arse out do some errands that I keep putting off... groan groan

Back