How are you feeling today? Part II

The tooth I had a root canal on a few weeks ago is hurting so friggin bad. I hate going to the dentist but I think the infection is back. Hopefully I have some Orajel numbing gel around here. Hubby is sick again. Oh and my new phone has to be exchanged, it's defective.

All that in one day constitutes a bad day!

Here's hoping tomorrow is better.

I was peed on by drunk today, got ring worm from hospital sheets could scratch me arm off swallowed my tooth crown sat on me glasses stub me foot right on bunion operation scar other than that I peachy I really am got smile cos tomorrow I got pay for broken specks and extorchent dentist costs and find crown:giggle:
you ok rr

I was peed on by drunk today, got ring worm from hospital sheets could scratch me arm off swallowed my tooth crown sat on me glasses stub me foot right on bunion operation scar other than that I peachy I really am got smile cos tomorrow I got pay for broken specks and extorchent dentist costs and find crown:giggle:
you ok rr

You need to go back to bed and start over. It's Groundhog Day, so you get another chance. :giggle:

Trying to keep my faith up that things will work out. It is hard though.

Tired. Disruptive sleep over the last few days will do that, even if you get your 8 hours in.

I feel...... WOW. The aftermath of the storm here is quite amazing. I'll upload some photos I have.

I feeling tired. I am really antiseizure on oh no serious gain medication. prevent seizure..

cause very really riskly...I know why on seizure.

All that in one day constitutes a bad day!

Here's hoping tomorrow is better.

Thank you Botti. Yesterday started out great but went downhill fast. Dentist called in an antibiotic this morning, hubby just went to pick it up. Hopefully it will work fast, my face is really swollen....I'm a baby when it comes to tooth pain.

Thank you Botti. Yesterday started out great but went downhill fast. Dentist called in an antibiotic this morning, hubby just went to pick it up. Hopefully it will work fast, my face is really swollen....I'm a baby when it comes to tooth pain.

Feel better,Angel, there's nothing worse than tooth pain!

:hug:

just had lymphatic drainage and back in my arm stocking which is black and looks cool far better than flesh colour...forgot my cash and credit/debit cards it so embarrassing but nice lady understood,then fell off wagon had ciggi oh well tomorrow another day I quit again...feel ok but disappointed with meself for ciggi 10times

Relieved..... and a little unhappy, but at least I didn't dig myself a hole.

Feeling good after telling Comcast (Xfinity) off and getting my bill reduced (over 50 dollars)....They gave me hell too...switching me to 2 different rep's...and having to go over the problem over and over....then saying they would give me a "courtesy deduction(s)"....:lol:...I told the 3rd Rep that at least he didn't call me an A-hole....:giggle:...but if I ever got another bill like this month's then they could kiss my A-hole Goodbye....

I've been sad and depressed for a week or two..but even more so, the past couple days.. it's all inside, everyone that knows me thinks I'm fine but I'm really not. I just don't want to bother my family or friends with it. I don't think they would be supportive and non-judgmental. Hopefully, I'll find a good way to deal with it soon.. who knows.. Blah. Anyway, I hope things are going well for the rest of you all.

Back