How are you feeling today? Part II

I despise report card time and it's gonna hurt baby girl when she has no tv, xbox, phone, and computer.. I am feeling a tad aggravated.. but it's the job of a momma to take a stand to poor grades.

I am feeling cold. I just turned my temperature up to 70. I hope it doesn't cost me a lot of money.

I am feeling cold. I just turned my temperature up to 70. I hope it doesn't cost me a lot of money.

I know a couple of people who are in that exact same predictment. One turned his off, the other is a little freaked out at her next bill. As for me, when I move, I'll be asking all kinds of questions. Wanna make sure my stay there is far more smoother than it's been here.

I know a couple of people who are in that exact same predictment. One turned his off, the other is a little freaked out at her next bill. As for me, when I move, I'll be asking all kinds of questions. Wanna make sure my stay there is far more smoother than it's been here.

It sucks! I hope you can afford the electricity and gas bills!

It sucks! I hope you can afford the electricity and gas bills!

That's kind of why I'm heading there next Tuesday when I pay my rent prior to moving in a week later. I need to make sure I'm covered. I do not want surprises.

We have only one heater in my building for 4 units and the bill is divided 4 ways . So I end paying for heat even if I didn't use any. Some people had the heat on in Oct . and I turned my on in late Nov. So I had to pay heat I didn't use . It stink .

Finally got rid of all the crumby feelings from surgery and the antibiotics making me feel like crap. Just in time to go downstate again to get the packing taken out of my ear.

We have only one heater in my building for 4 units and the bill is divided 4 ways . So I end paying for heat even if I didn't use any. Some people had the heat on in Oct . and I turned my on in late Nov. So I had to pay heat I didn't use . It stink .

Ugh that is not fair. I guess you are not planning on living there for a long time?

I feel absolutely great......had the most AWESOME day outside EVER. I found several deals shopping, and also got several pieces of bicycle equipment fairly cheap, so that's a huge break right there. It also helps that it's winter, so buying bike stuff super cheap now is a wise idea. :D :P :thumb: And I also got a safety vest for sale, too. That was one of the items I needed.

They probably complain how high their bills are because of one old skinflint who wouldn't turn on the heat in time and was just taking advantage of their ambient heat.

2 friends of mine had some sort of Virus....:hmm:...picked it up today along with a bad case of vertigo/dizziness. One friend felt so bad about it, she brought me over a dozen of Roses....:aw:....so just taking it easy and eating very, very light. And staying close to the bathroom. Otherwise, I'm OK...and cannot stay in the bed whenever I'm sick. Should be feeling much better tomorrow.

2 friends of mine had some sort of Virus....:hmm:...picked it up today along with a bad case of vertigo/dizziness. One friend felt so bad about it, she brought me over a dozen of Roses....:aw:....so just taking it easy and eating very, very light. And staying close to the bathroom. Otherwise, I'm OK...and cannot stay in the bed whenever I'm sick. Should be feeling much better tomorrow.

Sounds awful....hope you feel better soon.

Hope you recover quickly.

The tooth I had a root canal on a few weeks ago is hurting so friggin bad. I hate going to the dentist but I think the infection is back. Hopefully I have some Orajel numbing gel around here. Hubby is sick again. Oh and my new phone has to be exchanged, it's defective.

The tooth I had a root canal on a few weeks ago is hurting so friggin bad. I hate going to the dentist but I think the infection is back. Hopefully I have some Orajel numbing gel around here. Hubby is sick again. Oh and my new phone has to be exchanged, it's defective.

Ouch on the defective phone Angel. That can't be any fun. :fingersx: you get a nice replacement without too much hassle.

Good, but tired. I didn't make the cookies I was planning to today. Off to bed. Goodnight everybody!

Back