How are you feeling today? Part II

Two feelings.

Happy, calm, and content with my life. Been a while since I felt this way.

Second feeling..... super excited to go see the available units tomorrow. If all works out tomorrow morning, I just might see things improve considerably. Gotta stay positive, but also expect that maybe I get it, maybe not.

Wishing you continued happiness, Travis!

Thank reply to me I continued I was everything seems pretty difficult last month September is left I back Jan. so reason Issues health high risk I was seems better normal. :) I was Serquuel and Lithium is oops 600 to 600 addition is very more stronger. more change fast It is psychotherapy treatment. it is very rough.

I'm finally getting over my severe cold (though my mom's pushing me to keep my dr. appt tomorrow as she thinks I need antibiotics). My nose isn't runny anymore and my head is clearer. Just in time for the second week of school/first week of real work.

Definitely did too much this weekend. Dystonia pain is crazy bad. Sitting with lot's of ice packs and one little cuddly dog.

Happy, vacation begins tomorrow, and my hair is finally growing out of a haircut that made me look like an elderly, demented , elf.

Definitely did too much this weekend. Dystonia pain is crazy bad. Sitting with lot's of ice packs and one little cuddly dog.

Ouch, Angel..... no fun. Doing too much-- been there before with the walking downtown snapping pictures. There's only so much I can do downtown, as that area is a battery eater.

Anyways..... can't sleep, mainly because I'm excited about the possibility of forever leaving behind this dump. :fingersx: that I can secure an apartment tomorrow.

Happy, vacation begins tomorrow, and my hair is finally growing out of a haircut that made me look like an elderly, demented , elf.

Bad haircuts...... no fun whatsoever. Have gotten a few that made me age considerably. No thanks on that part. I like my current haircut, thanks, and I'll stick with that. Hmm. It is just about time for another trim soon.

HAHAHA....made me laugh. I finally learned how to french braid my hair so I'm keeping it long, plus I like to wear it up too. I definitely can do so much more with longer hair.

I'm sure you look amazing. Any plans for vacation?

Ouch, Angel..... no fun. Doing too much-- been there before with the walking downtown snapping pictures. There's only so much I can do downtown, as that area is a battery eater.

Anyways..... can't sleep, mainly because I'm excited about the possibility of forever leaving behind this dump. :fingersx: that I can secure an apartment tomorrow.

Sorry you can't sleep but at least it's because you are excited. I really hope you get the new place and it turns out to be amazing.

Time for me to seek better treatment for my Dystonia. The car accident definitely made my neck a lot worse. I use to get Botox injections to make the muscles relax but they stopped working after awhile. It's been five years since I have done the injections but I think it definitely needs to be done soon. Kind of bums me out because I've been working so hard getting better. Still doing my walks though, no matter what, even if I have to crawl.

Sorry you can't sleep but at least it's because you are excited. I really hope you get the new place and it turns out to be amazing.

Time for me to seek better treatment for my Dystonia. The car accident definitely made my neck a lot worse. I use to get Botox injections to make the muscles relax but they stopped working after awhile. It's been five years since I have done the injections but I think it definitely needs to be done soon. Kind of bums me out because I've been working so hard getting better. Still doing my walks though, no matter what, even if I have to crawl.

Yeah...... haven't been this excited in a long time-- not since I last moved in October. I'm hoping the next one will be the last one for a LONG time. If I do manage to land an apartment tomorrow, I'll be sure to get pictures of the area after I move. The area it's in is quite decent, and a nice one, too.

HAHAHA....made me laugh. I finally learned how to french braid my hair so I'm keeping it long, plus I like to wear it up too. I definitely can do so much more with longer hair.

I'm sure you look amazing. Any plans for vacation?

Not much. Just eat out, visit malls, see a movie, couple of day trips to see relatives.

Just the things we don't normally gave time for.

Not much. Just eat out, visit malls, see a movie, couple of day trips to see relatives.

Just the things we don't normally gave time for.

I enjoy doing the same things. Any time I get to spend one on one time with my husband is great don't really care what we are doing as long as we are together. We both enjoy going to the mall, get lunch, walk a lot etc.

Hope you have a wonderful vacation full of laughs and much happiness.

Not feeling to good today. I'm recovering from an adverse reaction to my post surgery meds. At least I hope it is the meds and not an infection.

I feel like a HUGE weight has been lifted from my shoulders. I'm so happy I caught that break when I did.

Feeling good...just need to pull out of this "blue funk" I've been in for awhile....Lots to do but no motivation to do it!...Even my doggie just lays 'round....like..."what the heck!...it ain't going nowhere!...(housework)

Winter Blues!

I know you're in Florida so you're not suffering -15 or anything, but still, just a change in temperature and a consequent change in activity can bring on the winter blues.

Winter Blues!

I know you're in Florida so you're not suffering -15 or anything, but still, just a change in temperature and a consequent change in activity can bring on the winter blues.

Plus the short days (lack of sunlight). I have a touch of S.A.D. myself.

I am feeling refreshed..... had some of the best sleep I've had in a while. That is a sure sign things are looking up. :D :P

Back