How are you feeling today? Part II

Calvin

In Hazzard County
Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Let's continue from Part I

Just read Part I

I had a problem with AD via my phone app last night, but no problem this morning.

Cold and tired, didn't want to get out of my warm bed to go to work but I had to.

Edit for grammar..it's too early for my mind. Lol

I am feeling just a tad blue from the cloudy wet weather and slightly anxious from overthinking my issues that I am sending off three pairs of my favorite hearing aids to be repaired/cleaned up.<--- yes I know I keep repeating this.

I am feeling just a tad blue from the cloudy wet weather and slightly anxious from overthinking my issues that I am sending off three pairs of my favorite hearing aids to be repaired/cleaned up.<--- yes I know I keep repeating this.

:lol: I'm laughing here,Melissa. you made it sound like they're your children! I really do understand the importance to you, so excuse me for laughing. The hearing aids will come back all fixed up and just fine. I'm waiting on my Starkey that I sent off to Llyod's but I'm not wringing my hand over it.

:lol: I'm laughing here,Melissa. you made it sound like they're your children! I really do understand the importance to you, so excuse me for laughing. The hearing aids will come back all fixed up and just fine. I'm waiting on my Starkey that I sent off to Llyod's but I'm not wringing my hand over it.

Yea -I am a worry wart <--- duly noted. No offense taken. I am glad I made someone laugh and smile today. Yes, they are like my children. I care for them deeply.Mmmwaahhaaaahhaaaahhaaa.. when they are bad they go to the corner and must behave.

Last edited:
feeling very fed up, finding it really hard to find a job! Bit of cabin fever and I can't go out because I have no money. Supposed to going to NYE party tomorrow but I cannot be bothered, and it's bring your own booze and guess what? I have no money!

feeling annoyed at this messy house.

feeling annoyed at this messy house.

yea. I get that feeling everyday. my brother is not a clean person. in my own place, everything was so clean that my weekly cleaning chore usually took much less than 30 minutes. it was a very spacious one-bedroom apt. I miss it.

I just don't understand how he lives the way he does. It's just not logically possible to be that messy and unsanitary. It's disgusting. that's why after I helped my brother moved in apt, I never visited again until the moving out day.

yea. I get that feeling everyday. my brother is not a clean person. in my own place, everything was so clean that my weekly cleaning chore usually took much less than 30 minutes. it was a very spacious one-bedroom apt. I miss it.

I just don't understand how he lives the way he does. It's just not logically possible to be that messy and unsanitary. It's disgusting. that's why after I helped my brother moved in apt, I never visited again until the moving out day.

I could NOT live that way!

It is still sanitary...just too many kids and too many toys. We all are off so everyone is leaving their crap out. When we are back at work and kids in school, it doesn't get that bad.

My husband is like your brother. While he's sanitary, I am forever picking up after him. He's like an 8 year old!!! I am so squeaky clean myself, but sometimes it feels like a fruitless effort. Oh well. The joys of being married. :lol:

My husband is like your brother. While he's sanitary, I am forever picking up after him. He's like an 8 year old!!! I am so squeaky clean myself, but sometimes it feels like a fruitless effort. Oh well. The joys of being married. :lol:

Same with my husband. He does clean but he doesn't FINISH the job and leave things around all over the place. He calls that clean....yea right!

Same with my husband. He does clean but he doesn't FINISH the job and leave things around all over the place. He calls that clean....yea right!

if my brother does that... I would be just a little bit happier.

he does not always put dirty clothes into hamper. it's all over the floor. he does not handle food in a sanitary manner. his handling of raw meat is abysmal. when he gets home from work or gym, he does not put everything away in proper place like shoes, jacket, etc. the list goes on and it's enough to fill Steve Jobs book.

if my brother does that... I would be just a little bit happier.

he does not always put dirty clothes into hamper. it's all over the floor. he does not handle food in a sanitary manner. his handling of raw meat is abysmal. when he gets home from work or gym, he does not put everything away in proper place like shoes, jacket, etc. the list goes on and it's enough to fill Steve Jobs book.

My daughter is exactly like that. My hubby and son aren't too bad, but her. She is disgusting! She has a cold and she blows her nose in tissues and throws them in the trash can but instead of going in the trash, it is on the floor around the trash can. I went out with friends yesterday and when I got home, there were soiled tissues all over the floor near the trash can. WTF? When she used to live here, we would find rotten food under her bed. Also, she has long hair so she leaves hair all over the sinks. My husband does clean up after himself when shaving but he is not thorough but my daughter...no attempt at all.

This is her last court-ordered visit here in MD before she turns 18 and after that it would be up to her to come. I think I would rather go to AZ and visit her than have her come here and making nasty messes in my house. I love her but having her stay here for weeks and weeks with no job and no friends isn't good for her. She is getting too old for that and needs to grow up and be responsible for herself.

My daughter is exactly like that. My hubby and son aren't too bad, but her. She is disgusting! She has a cold and she blows her nose in tissues and throws them in the trash can but instead of going in the trash, it is on the floor around the trash can. I went out with friends yesterday and when I got home, there were soiled tissues all over the floor near the trash can. WTF? When she used to live here, we would find rotten food under her bed. Also, she has long hair so she leaves hair all over the sinks. My husband does clean up after himself when shaving but he is not thorough but my daughter...no attempt at all.

This is her last court-ordered visit here in MD before she turns 18 and after that it would be up to her to come. I think I would rather go to AZ and visit her than have her come here and making nasty messes in my house. I love her but having her stay here for weeks and weeks with no job and no friends isn't good for her. She is getting too old for that and needs to grow up and be responsible for herself.

OH HELL NO! NONONONONONONO!

OhCrap.png

I frequently yell at my bro that I shouldn't have to teach him how to be clean especially at his age because it's pathetic. He's 31 years old! I told him that he doesn't need to be a clean freak like me. just a "common sense" clean is all I'm asking. a basic level. he's improving in some areas. it's a work in progress.

biggest areas he needs to work on are the clothes, bathroom, and kitchen.

Back