How are you feeling today? Part II

Happy

I'm glad you're home, Bott! Do you like chicken soup? Wish I could bring you some....feel better SOON!

Travis,:wave: good wishes for the new group home!:hug:
Thank Dogmom, , I feeling better I was pretty seems hopeless now. It is safe group homes. it is good news. my gramma with group homes. it is good seems feeling I was hopeles it is good seems enjoy. It is wonderful. it is alots of comfortable. it is alots of wellness. it is great. It seems improve almost to 1 months. it is good. :) hugs dogman It busy I see go to neurologist...

New Year 2015 for you cheer.

Tired. I got spoiled with so many days off and back to work today.

When I started the day this morning, I wasn't feeling all that great, but after some key suggestions, and lots of resting and taking it very easy, I am just about back to normal, but I gotta get a good night's sleep first, and it's hopeful that I will.

When I started the day this morning, I wasn't feeling all that great, but after some key suggestions, and lots of resting and taking it very easy, I am just about back to normal, but I gotta get a good night's sleep first, and it's hopeful that I will.

That is a good idea , I should try and get some more sleep , I feel better when I do.

I feel good. I think I am finally recovered from the flu and it's complications!

That is a good idea , I should try and get some more sleep , I feel better when I do.

I'm getting there. My nose leaking needs to fully stop first, and give it a few more hours and it will. Most of the leakage has stopped, only a little bit of it left.

As for the sleep, well, I did go to bed at 8:35 last night, so as a consequence I'm awake just after 1 AM.

I am feeling sad because my friend is going to kill his dog in few days if no one wants the dog. :(

Last edited:
attachment.php

Attachments

• facepalm.jpg
    facepalm.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 67
I am fully recovered from the nastiness I've been through the last 36+ hours. My nose has stopped being runny, and I think I can go to Brookfield this weekend. :D

I feel irritable, and I don't know why. Maybe it's because the mild weather I've been enjoying plenty of the last few days has gone bye-bye? Highly likely.

Feeling good...just need to pull out of this "blue funk" I've been in for awhile....Lots to do but no motivation to do it!...Even my doggie just lays 'round....like..."what the heck!...it ain't going nowhere!...(housework)

Back