How are you feeling today? Part II

Fighting a cold. I think sheer exhaustion from work and life isn't helping any. I slept for 9 hours last night, that's how tired I am.

Yes, it is painful to get ill from colds or bacterial infection.

At first, I thought it was virus but symptoms continue to worsen for 5 days so doctor believe it was bacterial infection and they require antibiotic to treat, otherwise, it will be much longer to heal than virus.

Feeling awesome! Ready for some Zumba:dance2::dance2:

Yes, it is painful to get ill from colds or bacterial infection.

At first, I thought it was virus but symptoms continue to worsen for 5 days so doctor believe it was bacterial infection and they require antibiotic to treat, otherwise, it will be much longer to heal than virus.

I hope you are feeling better.

Did you have a sinus infection? Those usually need antibiotics. I've had a few of those myself.

I think my being sick was a combination of stress, sheer exhaustion from work, and just general bugs floating around out there. I'm all recovered now.

Feeling good and gearing up for a neighbor's SB Party tomorrow evening....my back seems well...but I now have static pain in my right butt cheek....:giggle:

I hope you are feeling better.

Did you have a sinus infection? Those usually need antibiotics. I've had a few of those myself.

I think my being sick was a combination of stress, sheer exhaustion from work, and just general bugs floating around out there. I'm all recovered now.

Hi, yes, my doctor changed the antibiotic after I don't feel better with first antibiotic and I had corticosteroid injection, but they lasted about 2-3 days before inflammation returns. Now, I have to take steroid pills and they can hard on stomach, but it is okay for now, beside heartburn. The sinus infection take long time to heal, especially without medicine and it can be mistake for common colds that last 7-10 days.

Now, the inflammation is down and I start feel better as antibiotic seems kick in.

I hope that you feel better. :)

Feeling good and gearing up for a neighbor's SB Party tomorrow evening....my back seems well...but I now have static pain in my right butt cheek....:giggle:

Are you going to eat cheese dip with nacho?

I am feeling fine on this sunny warm day.

Oh crap, steroid pills are killing my tummy. :(

Oh no... maybe try to eat something or get ginger ale to calm the poor tummy? Hope you feel better :(

Now, I'm okay and the pain didn't last longer, that's not same as aspirin.

Ginger ale works very well when I had nausea.

I am having football withdrawals:dj:

Tired, glad it is the weekend! For once I do not have to work.

I will gaze at the snow, wishing it will melt. Not anytime soon. :lol: It's only around 10 degrees today, give or take.

I felt great when we are planning for class reunion - Class of 2006. :D

Feeling a bit better today. Yesterday, my body was hurting everywhere and it was diffucult to work feeling that way but I made it through the work day and treated myself to wine after work.

Back