How are you feeling today? Part II

Jane B.

Reaction score
I do seem to be in the minority here.

But it is also annoying the way lately it feels like every time I comment on something even though I just notice something and comment (not trying to make a big deal of anything) LoveBlue takes exception it.

I thought Calvin might not have looked closely and took the cigar to be a nose that had grown like Pinocchio's. I just did not go into a lot of detail when I posted about what was long.

shel90

Love Makes the World Go Round
Premium Member
Reaction score
I just can't sleep, if it's not about my daughter on my mind, it's about my home team in tonight's NFC playoffs! GO PANTHERS! WHOO! :P

Go Cardinals!!!!!!! So excited too!!!!

Calvin

In Hazzard County
Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
I guess you didn't read the part I said "hope the nose doesn't GROW long."

I know the cigar is there, it's a harmless little joke here that's all.

I do seem to be in the minority here.

But it is also annoying the way lately it feels like every time I comment on something even though I just notice something and comment (not trying to make a big deal of anything) LoveBlue takes exception it.

I thought Calvin might not have looked closely and took the cigar to be a nose that had grown like Pinocchio's. I just did not go into a lot of detail when I posted about what was long.

shel90

Premium Member
Reaction score
Feeling amazed that Brady and Company are out! That was a good game by both teams.

Calvin

In Hazzard County
Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Early start 17-0 for Panthers, 1st quarter just about to be finish.

Rio

Brady lady
Premium Member
Reaction score
Go Patriots

I am feeling proud! I am a Patriots fan for life , I wouldn't have it any other way. I am blessed to have a wonder deaf and hearing Patriot family outside of this forum. It's football and we played in pain . We will back again next year!

Foxrac

Premium Member
Reaction score
I am feeling proud! I am a Patriots fan for life , I wouldn't have it any other way. I am blessed to have a wonder deaf and hearing Patriot family outside of this forum. It's football and we played in pain . We will back again next year!

Alright but...

hqdefault.jpg

Rio

Brady lady
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm sad and happy! Good game, sad we lost but happy for Denver!

Don't be sad. We didn't get destroyed by Denver . Plus, the history rivilry between Brady and Manning made it exciting. It's football , Denver defense was just stronger than our team. Stand proud girl! Denver is only going to the SB didn't win it heehee

Calvin

In Hazzard County
Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
That was exciting closing of the 1st half!

shel90

Premium Member
Reaction score
Early start 17-0 for Panthers, 1st quarter just about to be finish.

That was just unbelievable about my team. What the HELL happened to them? If they cant handle the post season then guess they werent ready for Superbowl. Oh well.

rockin'robin

Reaction score
Finally feeling much better...the back exercises really work....very soon I'll be back to dancing....:lol:

ArestaL

Reaction score
Today I ran 23 miles on the treadmill. The coach in fitness centers asked to wash treadmill...

Angel1989

Premium Member
Reaction score
Finally feeling much better...the back exercises really work....very soon I'll be back to dancing....:lol:

Glad your feeling better RR. I start physical therapy and traction for my neck this Thursday. Decided to forget trying to get in to seeing the Neurologist since the referral process sucks. They really wanted to do an MRI but I can't due to having CI's.

Calvin

In Hazzard County
Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Feeling accomplished tonight... there was an anniversary celebration at work... Next week marks 20 years at UPS. Cakes passed around for everyone at work and the boss gave lectures and gave me a placard. :)