How are you feeling today? Part II

Ugh! I had another episode of low blood pressure, faintness, sweats, and vomiting. I feel lousy.

:hug: I am sorry to hear this , how are you feeling now ? Be careful and don't fall.

Feel like crap my arm so painful I put one of those heat packs on my shoulder and elbow.woke up 4am thought arm on fire the heat pads ripped during night I got servers burns blisters all over my arm which fair play taken me mind off agony of bone muscles it hard call 1st degree burns or broken bone rupture muscles.Traumer clinic Monday again unless infection sets in then go tomorrow

Feel like crap my arm so painful I put one of those heat packs on my shoulder and elbow.woke up 4am thought arm on fire the heat pads ripped during night I got servers burns blisters all over my arm which fair play taken me mind off agony of bone muscles it hard call 1st degree burns or broken bone rupture muscles.Traumer clinic Monday again unless infection sets in then go tomorrow
I'm sorry you're experiencing so much pain. :(

It's a shame that something you used to ease one pain caused another pain. It's probably a good idea to wrap the heat pads in a towel so there isn't direct contact with the skin.

OMG! :shock:

OUCH! That has to hurt like hell! Did you put anything on to help with pain.
I burn my fingers but not that bad and put on baking soda paste , I mixed it with a little water and it help draw the heat out . A :hug: for you too !

Take it easy and relax . I hope you get well soon

I feel good after changed my avatar and signature. :D

I just can't sleep, if it's not about my daughter on my mind, it's about my home team in tonight's NFC playoffs! GO PANTHERS! WHOO! :P

Oh my! I hope you feel better soon sweetie

OUCH! That has to hurt like hell! Did you put anything on to help with pain.
I burn my fingers but not that bad and put on baking soda paste , I mixed it with a little water and it help draw the heat out . A :hug: for you too !
Mom has done some minor burns (touching oven or something accidentally)- she used to have an aloe plant- the aloe from the leaves definitely helps with healing and pain relief. Not sure what happened to the plant since... might have died...

Jane, Calvin was referring to the children's story of Pinocchio. Remember that one?

Right and Pinocchio had a nose that would grow when he would lie. Foxrac's new avatar looks to me like it has a small nose and then a large cigar in the mouth.

Right and Pinocchio had a nose that would grow when he would lie. Foxrac's new avatar looks to me like it has a small nose and then a large cigar in the mouth.

Right. The nose and cigar aren't connected. Right now the nose is small, so Calvin was jokingly saying he hopes the nose doesn't grow longer. That's all ...

I'm feeling good. I wish my allergies would let up, but I can deal with that. I am hoping to take some frozen waterfall pictures today (Minnehaha Falls - google frozen images of that if you like) but it's very grey and gloomy out right now, so it may not be the best day. I also have to do some work from home today and the Falls are about a 45 minute drive, so that may not pan out at all today, time and weather-wise. We'll see!

Back