How are you feeling today? Part II

TCS is happy that the Panthers won.

Broncos and Steelers going to start in a few mins.

Bronco is going to win...

Bronco Vs Patriots
Panthers Vs Cardinals next week.

1024x1024.jpg

Right before that Hail Mary, my brother said, no Hail Mary and then it happened. I pounded my fists on the bar table and yelled at my brother for jinxing it. Then people started yelling at him too. hahahahaha...We were all SHOCKED!

Nope, final game is a week or two later - the Pro Bowl. And soon it will be training camp time. :giggle:

That is what I meant - I said "it's almost time" -- I didn't mean it was this past Sunday. Sorry for any confusion.

That is what I meant - I said "it's almost time" -- I didn't mean it was this past Sunday. Sorry for any confusion.

No confusion. But I was wrong, because I don't keep up with these things. I see the Pro Bowl is now played before the Super Bowl.

My back has went out twice in 2 weeks.....but getting a little better now.....Anyhow....wanted to watch the Critics Awards last night...but was NOT in CC!...Unbelievable!

I'm feeling sick of football talk.....just kidding. ;)

I don't blame you because this thread is about how you are feeling today? Somehow it derailed into sports , weird lol

RR, hope your back continues to feel better! A few years ago my hub threw out his back lifting inappropriately and now it intermittently bothers him.

My back has went out twice in 2 weeks.....but getting a little better now.....Anyhow....wanted to watch the Critics Awards last night...but was NOT in CC!...Unbelievable!
I hope you're feeling better soon. I'd give you a hug but I don't want to hurt your back. So :wave:

I don't blame you because this thread is about how you are feeling today? Somehow it derailed into sports , weird lol

If it derailed to be about the Patroits, you would feel thrilled. Lol

Ugh! I had another episode of low blood pressure, faintness, sweats, and vomiting. I feel lousy.

Back