How are you feeling today? Part II

I went to this new place for Medical Massage Therapy. They do deep tissue trigger point massage which was pretty painful for me. Trying to find something that works but OMG I am in so much pain. I'm sure tomorrow will be horrible.

I went had Zero Balancing when my right arm was really hurting it took only one session to help my arm . The person I saw used Fritz Smith
Zero Balancing, Fritz Smith was the one that came up with this. I wasn't in any pain the next day . Some acupuncturists and chiropractic do Zero Balancing so you could use your insurance to cover it. I really need to go back I haven't been in a long time . I went in 2011 for me arm and my arm just starting to hurt again . That one session lasted all this time!

So grateful it's the weekend. But I brought work home. At least I'm home for the day!

So grateful it's the weekend. But I brought work home. At least I'm home for the day!

Thats great! I am just happy it is the 3 day weekend. Takes the pressure off of me with finishing work to get ready for the work week.

Thats great! I am just happy it is the 3 day weekend. Takes the pressure off of me with finishing work to get ready for the work week.

Does that mean you have Monday off too? That's great! I don't, but that's ok. I'll be working from home today.

Just when I thought my back was much better...I pulled the muscle again. Really sucks!

@ RR That really sucks when you hurt your back all over again. What do you take for pain med ?

I can't sleep. I am too hyped up!!!!! That was one unbelievable win by my Arizona Cardinals!!!!!!!!!

Talk about luck! It was unbelievable catch at the end of 4th and easy win in overtime. :)

I can't sleep. I am too hyped up!!!!! That was one unbelievable win by my Arizona Cardinals!!!!!!!!!

Elated about my Carolina Panthers matchup with Seattle Seahawks! :P I love them, but god, must they give us a heart attack during the last minutes of the game?! :shock:

Talk about luck! It was unbelievable catch at the end of 4th and easy win in overtime. :)

Right before that Hail Mary, my brother said, no Hail Mary and then it happened. I pounded my fists on the bar table and yelled at my brother for jinxing it. Then people started yelling at him too. hahahahaha...We were all SHOCKED!

Elated about my Carolina Panthers matchup with Seattle Seahawks! :P I love them, but god, must they give us a heart attack during the last minutes of the game?! :shock:

My Cardinals does that too. Thats why they are called the Cardiac Cards. LOL

Football.

It's the playoffs right now. Our Vikings (Minnesota) was eliminated last week :( It's almost Super Bowl time (the big, final game.)

Nope, final game is a week or two later - the Pro Bowl. And soon it will be training camp time. :giggle:

Ugh. Season over. Congrats to the Panthers. On to baseball I suppose. :D

Back