How are you feeling today? Part II

You should be in the hospital with bp that low!

it gentic my sibs and children all suffer with it..in uk not consider illness in Germany I think America it is treated as something wrong.
my mother bp about 60 over something she having iv boosts...we all feel terrible with it at times.

Feeling blah. Think I have a cold. I'm blaming a FB friend who lives across country for sending it to me via the Internet. "Computer virus". :giggle:

Allergies and not in the mood to go to my dr appt.

My neck hurts a lot right now. Cracking and popping when I turn my head. Doctor wanted to do an MRI but I can't because I have a CI. Neck brace, heating pad and rest. Still waiting for a reply from the insurance company of the lady who hit me.

I always ache all over before a storm, coming in tonite and tomorrow. Maybe a couple or three inches of snow. Ugh!

Stressed, my big girl <dog> hurt her shoulder and am debating logistics of when and with who <as we have traditional and holistic vets> to have her looked at...also hub's uncle dies yesterday and funeral possibly for Saturday or Sunday. Usually work on Saturday but may see holistic or integrative vet on Sat.

Uncle went the hospital after collapsing at grocery, later determined to have lung embolism. He had to go on dialysis but had just gotten to rehab and hub just saw him there the day before. He was very weak and struggling to lift his hand that had a little cup in it and I guess had some kind of infection, but in general had been doing better.
My husband was close to him interpersonally - didn't get along too well with own father and had a lot of interpersonal conflicts with his dad, so felt close to the uncle. They went to see Formula One racing together when it was in the States. This was the last of the "parental" figures alive in hub's family; not close to his sister, who is older and has much different perspective on life and also has kids...we never had any kids.
Hub is sad but also preoccupied with work as he's teaching a computer class this week at work.

Stressed, my big girl <dog> hurt her shoulder and am debating logistics of when and with who <as we have traditional and holistic vets> to have her looked at...also hub's uncle dies yesterday and funeral possibly for Saturday or Sunday. Usually work on Saturday but may see holistic or integrative vet on Sat.

Uncle went the hospital after collapsing at grocery, later determined to have lung embolism. He had to go on dialysis but had just gotten to rehab and hub just saw him there the day before. He was very weak and struggling to lift his hand that had a little cup in it and I guess had some kind of infection, but in general had been doing better.
My husband was close to him interpersonally - didn't get along too well with own father and had a lot of interpersonal conflicts with his dad, so felt close to the uncle. They went to see Formula One racing together when it was in the States. This was the last of the "parental" figures alive in hub's family; not close to his sister, who is older and has much different perspective on life and also has kids...we never had any kids.
Hub is sad but also preoccupied with work as he's teaching a computer class this week at work.
I'm sorry for your and your husband's loss. :(

I hope you find the right available vet that you need.

That's a lot of bad news at once. Sorry about the death, and hoping your dog will be fine.

had head ache dizzy spells vomit in the night..i move left side body I fall down or stagger get mri results next week I hope just eyesight thing be cured with prism glasses or quick operation but feeling bit pessimistic

had head ache dizzy spells vomit in the night..i move left side body I fall down or stagger get mri results next week I hope just eyesight thing be cured with prism glasses or quick operation but feeling bit pessimistic

Oooo, Caz, that doesn't sound good. Keep us posted on what is going on. Wishing you good things!

Not good but better.

EMS left a few minutes ago.

Right after lunch, while still sitting at the table, I suddenly felt light-headed and I broke into a heavy sweat. TCS said I turned white/gray. I felt nauseated and spit up a little bit. TCS tried to check my BP but twice the monitor read "E" for error, meaning it couldn't register. I kept feeling worse, so TCS called 911. EMS got here in a few minutes.

The two techs checked me out, did a few tests, checked my meds, talked to me a bit, and offered to take me to hospital, if I wanted. My EKG and sugar levels were good. My BP was low; it dropped 20 points when I stood up.

By the time that was all done, I felt a little better; the sweating had stopped. So I declined the trip.

I'll try to relax a little this afternoon but I have a school assignment I need to do today.

I have an important interview tomorrow morning, so I hope this doesn't happen again.

I'm afraid I gave TCS a scare. :(

I hope it is something not serious that can be fixed.

Be careful on the stairs.

Not good but better.

EMS left a few minutes ago.

Right after lunch, while still sitting at the table, I suddenly felt light-headed and I broke into a heavy sweat. TCS said I turned white/gray. I felt nauseated and spit up a little bit. TCS tried to check my BP but twice the monitor read "E" for error, meaning it couldn't register. I kept feeling worse, so TCS called 911. EMS got here in a few minutes.

The two techs checked me out, did a few tests, checked my meds, talked to me a bit, and offered to take me to hospital, if I wanted. My EKG and sugar levels were good. My BP was low; it dropped 20 points when I stood up.

By the time that was all done, I felt a little better; the sweating had stopped. So I declined the trip.

I'll try to relax a little this afternoon but I have a school assignment I need to do today.

I have an important interview tomorrow morning, so I hope this doesn't happen again.

I'm afraid I gave TCS a scare. :(

Gee, Reba, you gave me a scare just reading that. You have any idea what caused that? Those sound like rather serious symptoms! Hope all remains well and no more scary attacks. No more scaring the hubby!
Do take care!

Gee, Reba, you gave me a scare just reading that. You have any idea what caused that? Those sound like rather serious symptoms! Hope all remains well and no more scary attacks. No more scaring the hubby!
Do take care!
Don't know. I have Parkinson's and thyroid issues, so it could be one or both, or something new. :dunno:

:ty:

Reba,I'm going to scold you for not going to the ER and having that checked out. That sounds like something that needs some further attention.

I'm surprised the ambulance attendants didn't insist. I know, a real PITA having to go to the ER, and I would avoid it too.

Back