How are you feeling about President Obama?

How are you feeling?

• I'm VERY HAPPY!!!!!! GOBAMA!!!!

Votes: 26 76.5%
  • I'm disappointed. I accepted it and let move on! :)

Votes: 6 17.6%
  • I'm not happy for President Obama!

Votes: 2 5.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinky

Reaction score
How are you feeling about Obama winner?

It's my thread rules. Please DON'T start with bashing and flame war each other on my thread. Just respect to anyone's feeling. No Debate necessary why you're not happy.

How I feel about his winning with being the next President of the USA?

HAPPY!!!! :D

I'm honest with you. I was disappointed. I accepted for Obama WINS! :)

I feel like :D :cool2: :angel: :cheers: :dance: :dance2: :rockon: :party: :yesway: :monkey: :beer: :kiss: :bowdown: and :hyper:

Yes, I guess one could say I'm quite happy about the outcome. :giggle:

I'm happy about Obama won.

I hope that he would clean up the mess that Bush had done, also recover the economy and control on war so properly, it would be alot of work.

I'm impressed about McCain's speech too.

I'm happy about Obama won.

I hope that he would clean up the mess that Bush had done, also recover the economy and control on war so properly, it would be alot of work.

I'm impressed about McCain's speech too.

Same here. I'm impressed about McCain's speech too. He is honoring for Obama's first black president in history. McCain admitted make mistake for pick a wrong running mate for VP. It's too late now. I am hope for Obama can find a problem the solve with hamas and al qaeda to make a peacemaker from enemies.

Honestly? I careless as long the new president can handle it well for America.

Pinky, i understand you was dissapointed. you told me, you are support Military. Let you know, Omaba support Military, too. But he don't want sending a lot Military to another country. that is enough. what do military doing in Iraq? Honestly, they told me, nothing do to it. why not come back to home?

Pinky, i understand you was dissapointed. you told me, you are support Military. Let you know, Omaba support Military, too. But he don't want sending a lot Military to another country. that is enough. what do military doing in Iraq? Honestly, they told me, nothing do to it. why not come back to home?

Please hold the subject. I will explain to you on vp tonight if you're not busy. If you don't want to hear. That's fine. I want to understand instead of misunderstand.

How do I feeling about Obama won at election? Beauuuuttttiiiiifffffuuuullllllllllllll :D

Yes, I strongly believe that President Obama will prove to be one of the greatest Presidents in American history!!!

I rather be cautiously optimistic and content as long as his administration has to tackle some challenging issues such as economy, Iraq, Iran and terrorism with positive results and impacts which assure that U.S. remains strong and respectable.

President Obama? It will not be official until he swears in on January 20th. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back