How are people dealing with the Heat WAVE!??

It's 76 here and no rain. Still will get to an actual temperature in the 90's at least until next week.

Oh yes i WAS OUTSIDE ON MY BREAK. i COULD FEEL HEAT IN MY BODY. :shock: i will leave here at work in half hr since this big building could not handle with the ac too well and it s slowly now. So i decide to leave early. lol i will do the small errand before i go home to have a good ac but the high bill is on the way. :roll:

Oh yes i WAS OUTSIDE ON MY BREAK. i COULD FEEL HEAT IN MY BODY. :shock: i will leave here at work in half hr since this big building could not handle with the ac too well and it s slowly now. So i decide to leave early. lol i will do the small errand before i go home to have a good ac but the high bill is on the way. :roll:

Oh, yes! I am dreading those bills next month! I might have to go apply for food stamps. :lol:

ha ha you can try that. lol If ALDI food market is near by? Not mine. =?

Oh,yeah! I have an Aldi on my way home from the clinic. I love them. My niece and nephew who have 7 kids (3 of them teenagers who eat anything they can get their hands on) turned me on to that store!

Yes!! This is crazy. It was 110 yesterday!
But we are moving on Sunday to Portland, OR...where its not so hot.

Three more feral cats died. I think there are now only two left, not sure. The inside of our house is very warm, but we are all sitting in front of fans when we can. I move one to the kitchen to cook and eat or I get sick.

We are only at 90 right now, but the rain earlier just made it stickier and stickier. The family at the end of the road does not have A/C and can't keep their windows open or their dog gets out. They are spending time outside all day under their trees. They are all very hot, but it's hotter in the house.

Three more feral cats died. I think there are now only two left, not sure. The inside of our house is very warm, but we are all sitting in front of fans when we can. I move one to the kitchen to cook and eat or I get sick.

We are only at 90 right now, but the rain earlier just made it stickier and stickier. The family at the end of the road does not have A/C and can't keep their windows open or their dog gets out. They are spending time outside all day under their trees. They are all very hot, but it's hotter in the house.

I put a bowl of water out on a small table for the birds and small animals, but I have not seen or heard and birds today! I also put bread out and no birds ate that, Marty want to eat it! I saw that a creek was dried out on the way to the vet today. We had a lot of rain not that long ago but you would never know by looking at the creek today! All animals that depend the water will have look some place else. :(

Poor Hubby just came in from the yard. After coming home from work, he mowed our lawn and the neighbor's, and he trimmed their hedges. He couldn't do any more. Whew!

wow... just wow.... hotter than hell in here... If Satan came up... he'd turn on A/C.

my jeans and shirt are drenched again now just from 40 min commute... gotta hit the shower before I head home for dinner :ugh:

... All animals that depend the water will have look some place else. :(
That's why I put out water in the squirrels' bird bath, and the birds' bird bath, plus we have a fountain out front that constantly circulates water. My bird bath out back has a solar powered water stirrer. I put out fresh nectar always for the hummingbirds since that is their food and fluid.

That's why I put out water in the squirrels' bird bath, and the birds' bird bath, plus we have a fountain out front that constantly circulates water. My bird bath out back has a solar powered water stirrer. I put out fresh nectar always for the hummingbirds since that is their food and fluid.

*licking*

:ty:

97 high

109 heat index

Hottest day in Ohio in 4 yrs. I just watched national news and 2 dozens of people died to heat-related. I dont understand why 2 men,one was 65 and other was 70 died for mowing their yard. (Couldnt wait until next week?)

Cool front expected early next week here in Ohio. I was glad to hear that.

Back