Hot hot hot hot weather!!

When it's rains that means God is crying...I always thought of that ever since I was a little girl...

and you drink god's tear that made out of salt. yuck.

Yea its pretty friggin hot around in DC metro since past few days but during nighttime its pretty cool weather. Ah I m not looking forward to summer whereas we re going to hit hard with humidity. :mad:

It's still cool here in SLC, in the 50s and 60s, and nighttime in the 30s.
There are low clouds hanging around the mountains, and wind blowing.
But the weatherman said it would be warmer tomorrow.

Damn, I hate hot weather today cuz I cannot sleep during the day, impt I got fan to keep me cool down...

today was gorgeous weather... woke up this morning to ZERO clouds in sight... big sudden change than the last two, almost 3 weeks of seeing a lot of clouds to nearly overcast. Was really warm too.

No rain predicted for the next 7 days so it's gonna be really warm.. woohoo!

Eh, it is not hot x4 yet. It is pretty much pleasant, upper 70s here. I hope to be able to go "home" to Arizona this summer, *then* it will be nice and hot, 98-110s every day goodness. {sigh}
Yup, I am one of those people that reaches for a sweater when it gets below 70.

today it looks like we're gonna have a rain, but I haven't check weather since I rarely check... but...

on April 21, my son's birthday and he had party here on Saturday.. I was outside. wow It was so WARM... even i was sweat a little but it was just right temperatures for all of us.. I was just sitting on my front porch watching kids having great times, after all these long long months of stuck inside due of snowstorm, weird weather we had, and Patriot Nor'easter BOOM few days later its so WARM OUT! amazing on how it felts! i didn't want to go back in the house. the weather was 72 degree... jumped from 30's something on a patriot's weekend! Ekkk what a strange but I'm so glad the April is finally coming out as what it should be!!!

Horselover, I agree, it was so HOT out etc. my face was a little blush red when kids said mom you got tan I said no.. not that quick, and it was me sweating from chasing you all off the roads when car comes by.. :giggle:

Yesterday, Sean, Everett, I and the dog went for a walk, we walked 4 miles, Sean push stroller, and he said "mom can we turn around ?" I said "sure".

Few min later he said, "mom, how long did we walked ?" I said " just about a mile, it will be about 2 miles when we get home" his mouth dropped.. and said "no way i walk that far!" I told him "yes you did, and your getting older that's why you're getting more energy" So I'm hoping to take Sean for a walk little often he did pretty good he does need lots of strength..

Wendy

I prefer cool weathers, not hot and humid and not cold and wet. Cool and dry is the best weather.

Back