Hoping to join an awesome new community :)

Hmm...why do I feel like i'm walking into a trap?

I circle the "c" above my flat left hand.

:aw: The sign for Chocolate is correct what you are signing by explaining to authentic. :cool2: I guess you were prepared to risk your intelligent on your ASL as they were just teasing and testing you as you are the interpreter. :cool2:

:aw: The sign for Chocolate is correct what you are signing by explaining to authentic. :cool2: I guess you were prepared to risk your intelligent on your ASL as they were just teasing and testing you as you are the interpreter. :cool2:

Oh I know, I have a friend that's a lot like him! Always teasing my English! :laugh2:

Oh I know, I have a friend that's a lot like him! Always teasing my English! :laugh2:
I am the one who teases the person like you in my local - before she moved to another major city. :/

Maybe you should have been nicer! :P
Well, I tease in a funny nice way to her, which made her laugh
She teases me back. So we're even. I love teasing these Auslan students (Australian Sign language = AUSLAN)

SERID was great. At least try to go to the Anderson twins show if you ever get the chance. They're hysterical. :laugh2:

Levi is the man! He once tried out for the Deaf National soccer team which I play on. He's a real good guy, I've never met his brother though.

Levi is the man! He once tried out for the Deaf National soccer team which I play on. He's a real good guy, I've never met his brother though.

Him and his brother together are insane! I ended up getting pulled up on stage for there last bit with a few other people and it really was a blast. The woman they perform with Pinky talks a lot about VRS, and has some videos that are pretty funny as well. Have you met her?

Well, I tease in a funny nice way to her, which made her laugh
She teases me back. So we're even. I love teasing these Auslan students (Australian Sign language = AUSLAN)

Jake: :Ohno: :eek3: I will have to watch out next time I am in Oz! I still have my L Plates in AUSLAN!

LeighASL: :wave: Welcome to AD!

Back