Hoping to join an awesome new community :)

LeighASL

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I go by Leigh, and i'm Hearing. I use ASL on a daily basis, and i'll graduate next year in December from college in the interpreting training program. In the past few years, I have fallen in love with signing and slowly becoming part of my local Deaf community. My best friend is Deaf, and she's introduced me to most of her friends that are also Deaf, and I've really learned so much about the culture. I'm always looking for new friends, and lurked around this site and though it was pretty great :)

I'm a provisional interp at the moment. I hopefully will level this summer. I've never done a QA test so i'm extremely nervous.

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. Have fun browsing around the forum. See you around here. :wave:

Keep practicing and you'll be fine! Welcome, I'm new here as well and like it thus far

Thanks for all the welcomes! :)

And wjfren01 I was in Louisville, KY in october for SERID. I love that city!

ok i thought i saw a sign floating around.... faintly. but oh well

I've never seen one, but that doesn't mean it doesn't exist. MS is just quick and easy, and i've seen some do it and touch there left palm each time they spell the M and S, same as you do for the sign "state". I just spell it.

I don't want SEE interpreter, ok how do you sign "Chocolate" in ASL?

Back