Honestly, what's on your mind right now?

Thanks for asking. She's doing poorly. I had to move up my plans to go to Louisiana. I will leave for Louisiana on Sunday or Monday (depending on Ike). They will perform open-heart surgery on Monday. I will move in with them and help them out for at least a few months.

Thanks for asking and thanks for everyone's prayers.

David

Hate to hear that, Dave. My Aunt had heart surgery today (unexpected). I'm sending you good vibes - keep us updated!

Botts, I am still jealous! Do you know how hard it is to add length to your pants?

Believe it or not, one of my daughters is tall. (I have a 6'3" husband) She buys from tall shops and relies on dressing in skirts a lot for work.

Believe it or not, one of my daughters is tall. (I have a 6'3" husband) She buys from tall shops and relies on dressing in skirts a lot for work.

How funny. My oldest (14 yrs old) complains because she has stopped growing at 5ft 4in. I keep telling her to be happy! I am 6ft. You and I are opposite here :giggle: I would trade in a second. I shot up this tall when I was 14. ugh

Everyone got the time to breath in the fresh air today due to the major disruption earlier this afternoon, yikes!

I am thinking I hav a lot of songs - I just purchased 64 songs tonight on iTunes for around $20 USD. They are giving some albums away practically. Like, for instance I bought a EuroTrance album with 13 tracks at 6-8 minutes in length per track for 5.99, then I completed the Aphrodite Aftershock Album (which I previously downloaded the first 9 tracks) for a 1.03. Then I bought an OLD OLD OLD Christian worship album called Exodus which was only a partial album on iTunes for like $3. Then I downloaded Lest We Forget - The Best of Marilyn Manson for $9.99 has 17 tracks. I still have $7.89 left on the balance, will spend that later.

This reminded me of the giant pile of audio CDs I have in my living room CD tower all imported to my iTunes that I'll never hear again. On that, the only wish I have is my money back
24.gif
Must be thousands of dollars I spent over my whole life on music!

Sleep is on my mind but I want to finish downloading the music so I can sync it to my iPod for work tomorrow. With 48 remaining downloads this could take all night. I may sleep for 30 minutes then wake up to check it then sleep for 30 more minutes, etc. If I had know it was going to take this long I would have started at like noon today.

Also Im thinking Im being a bit of a rambler tonight.

I have to check every 10 minutes when I download something large or do anything because when I least expect it, Windows puts up this message saying "We downloaded updates that require us to restart the computer, and we'll restart in [count-down from 10 minutes]" and I have to click to postpone or it will cancel my downloads and everything I'm doing, throw away all my unsaved work, and savagely restart the computer without permission.

How funny. My oldest (14 yrs old) complains because she has stopped growing at 5ft 4in. I keep telling her to be happy! I am 6ft. You and I are opposite here :giggle: I would trade in a second. I shot up this tall when I was 14. ugh

Is being 5'7 the perfect height for a woman? So many women tell me that this height is so perfect and I think they are right cuz I dont complain about my height. Just wondering...

Is being 5'7 the perfect height for a woman? So many women tell me that this height is so perfect and I think they are right cuz I dont complain about my height. Just wondering...

I know you weren't talking to me, but my sister is 5'7", and she complains that she's too tall. I think it's all in her head just because she's the tallest female in the entire extended family. I wouldn't mind being that short so I'd stop hitting my head on the door jam at the bottom of the stairs.

I know you weren't talking to me, but my sister is 5'7", and she complains that she's too tall. I think it's all in her head just because she's the tallest female in the entire extended family. I wouldn't mind being that short so I'd stop hitting my head on the door jam at the bottom of the stairs.

Wow! Really? I love being 5'7. Interesting...I guess it depends on individual preference.

Maybe I dont mind cuz there are so many women in my family a lot taller than I am?

Gosh, i must be tall than Freckles since last time she is tall than me. [shrug]

Jake, one day we gotta to hang out together, man! [pound on chest] Stay true, dawg.

Freckles, i still love ya too :] *hugs*

crzymeg, im being a irony.

Dave, what kind of car do you looking for?

Shel90, im not sure if you're softball player...[thinking] my team and i FINALLY won over number 1 team in softball game!! thats really GREATEST game ever they saw and monkeys on my back is def OFF!! USSSA umpire (we call them, Reds) said to us, "this is one of the BEST game in Twin Creeks since i umpired". The score: 21-20.

Just polled my husband on it. He was smart enough to say HE prefers taller but he thinks the rest of the world would say 5'7". (Story of my life)

Right now I'm thinking I am spending too much time on internet, esp All Deaf. I've become obsessed with an awesome forum, where I feel so comfortable!!!

I prefer shorter women.

how short? shel - 5'7" is a nice height. I don't usually like shorter woman like 5' or shorter. I'm 5'6" and a couple inches plus-minus is fine with me.

Back